Chapter 55

Y/n POV

I woke up in jungkook's arms but he was still sleeping so I decided to slowly slip out of his embrace.

I went to my room and got ready for the day.

We were eating breakfast when Namjoon oppa asked a question.

" Y/n are you going with jungkook to the office or do you wanna come with me? " He asked

" Oh I would love to come you..where are we going? "

" Just to parks and stuff ...I would like to get comfortable with you " he gave me his cute dimple smile as I nodded back.

" But who will take care of ji-hun?! Let her come with me! "Jungkook exclaimed.

" Stop shouting and Jin hyung and Hoseok will take of him " Namjoon oppa said as Jungkook scoffed and stuffed his mouth with food.

I chuckled at how cute he looked like that.

After breakfast , I told Namjoon oppa that I quickly change my dress and come.

" do you want to go there by bike or cycle? " he asked.

" wait you guys have cycle? " I asked in shock.

" I ordered it for you, Kitten " jungkook suddenly popped up behind me.

" oh my gosh....I will love to ride the cycle then since I know he must have spent a lot on it ...thank you for ordering them " I hugged jungkook.

" my pleasure, now go enjoy " he kissed my forehead and then, me and namjoon oppa walked out.

" I'll take the grey one " he said as I nodded. I chose a light blue/sky blue bicycle for myself.

And then we rode to a peaceful park.

~*~*time skip~*~*

We reached the park and parked our bicycles.

" lets take a walk around? " he questioned and I said yes.

" so are you dating jungkook or smt? " he asked making me blush.

" n-no I'm not "

" oh..then like, not to make it awkward for you but then why are you two both so close? " he asked.

" i-its just started when I almost fell in the swimming pool and then he would randomly do it "I started fidgeting with my fingers.

" and you didn't stop him? "

" I tried so many times...but he finds one way or the other " I explained.

" oh so let's stop this topic and enjoy our time here " I nodded to what he said.

" hey how about you sit there and I will take your pics? " I suggested pointing to a place.

" sure " he did what I asked him to do and I took his pic.