CHAPTER 23

~*~*time skip ~*~*

Y/N P. O. V

it was night time already and I was hella sleepy. For some reason today was so hot that I decided to sleep only in a white shirt. No bra, no underwear, only the thin shirt.

I put it on and went to the bed and slept.

***

I woke up 3 hrs later due to some noise. I usually don't wake up due to noises cuz I am really a deep sleeper bu today... I just did. I decided to take a look so went out of the mansion.

The voice was coming from behind the mansion so I went there. I saw a huge door which had two silver dragons facing each other.

Curiousity took over me and and I opened the door with great difficulty. It made a loud creaking sounds but I went inside and it closed by itself, behind me.

 It made a loud creaking sounds but I went inside and it closed by itself, behind me

This smell, made me want to vomit but I held myself together. I walked further and could hear loud and painful screaming from a man.

I fast my pace and eventually reached a big place. It was a big dusty room,with dim yellow light and had the smell of blood. Observing more carefully, there were big table on which there were many weapons and things like whips etc.

I looked at the ppl who hadn't noticed my presence cuz the all were back facing me.

" YOI FUCKER HOW DARE Y-" jungkook started yelling again after whipping a man which caused me to yelp . I quickly covered my mouth realizing what I just did.

" Y/N? " jungkook called out my name looking at me. Now all of them were eyeing me up and down.

" i-i sorry, I d-didnt see anything " I said and ran. Before I could take more 2 steps, I was picked up and thrown over a shoulder.

" I thought you had locked the door from outside " jungkook to the men

" Fuck you! Just countinue beating him " he said again and left with me on his shoulder, trying to kick him.

" Ya! Put me down! " I yelled beating his back and trying my best to kick him. He did put me down but looked into my eyes.

" what? Is their something on my face? " I said touching my face.

" what kind of idiot are you to wear such revealing clothes and come out at this hour?... But I still like the view I am seeing " he said stepping closer. The realization hit me that I am still in just a thin white shirt with nothing inside. I quickly crossed my hands over my chest hiding the ' view ' and clenched my legs together.

" baby are you trynna seduce me? It's okay you don't have to i- " before he could say any further I intrupted.

" no I am not! It happened by mistake.. I-i was half sleepy thats why I never noticed it was wearing this... Now at least lend me your coat. He pulled me closer by my waist and bent down to my ear.

" mistake? It doesn't seem like one... My men are dirty enough to rape you just with their eyes... Didn't you see them on your way here? " he said making me look around.

That's when I realized that there are his men everywhere.

" but it's a pity they can't get you... Cuz only I can h-" I cut him off again.

" okay! Then if they are like that then you should lend me your coat! It's big enough to cover me! " I innocently said. Without another word he again threw me over his shoulder.

" Ya! I wasn't done talking put me down! What about that man in the basement?! How can you beat his so mercilessly?! He must be so innocent! And a-"

JUNGKOOK P. O. V

" your damn shirt is going up! Stop kicking your legs " I warned her but she being the stubborn her, kicked her legs more. I was enjoying this but my men were still looking at her.. More like her ass.

Y/N wasnt stopping at all so i slapped her ass ,making her whiper and shout again.

" how can you did?! you are all grown up but still dont have any manners!!! " she yelled

"stfu y/n! AND YOU ALL CLOSE YOUR EYES AND TURN AROUND! " i first yelled at y/n then my men who quickly obeyed.

I walked to the entrance of my mansion from the other route where there are no guards.

We reached the mansion,with this girl still punching my back.

Ignoring her, I teleported swiftly to my room so she wont notice....and threw her on the bed.

I climbed on top of her and pinned her hands on the either side of her head.

" looks like my little fox has got more brave,huh? To come out of the mansion with nothing expect a short, nearly see through white shirt! " I raised my voice while her cheeks were getting more red

 " I-i said it was a mistake! my intentions were nothing like what you are thinking1 " she also now raised her voice.

" you nearly got yourself raped by my men! " i barked at her.

" then, at least you be kind enough to give me something to wear right now! "

" just sleep here alone..I have got things to handle " with that i got up and went out.

Y/N P.O.V

I cant explain what I am feeling right now. Embrassesed ,stupid ...i just dont know!

Sudddenly my injured leg started paining.

" arghh!!!!! cuz of that idiot jerk my wound are now paining! "  I whisper-yelled to myself. I wanted to go back to my room but i didnt want anything more happening so I just slept here.

~*~*time skip~*~*

I woke up and looked around to the room, JUNGKOOK'S room.

" kitten! Had nice sleep? " someone whispered in my ear. As a reflex, I pushed the person off the bed... But he(according to his voice) had his hand around my waist, making me get pulled with him.

Both of us fell on the floor with me on top. I looked and the person and I was right... Jungkook.

" you really want to seduce me, you brave fox~ " he said in my ear.

" no! You know... Very well my habit of doing this... " I said trying to get away.

" stop struggling " he said, turning us around so now I was under him.

" uhh..YA! MY CLOTHES! LET ME GOOOOO,YOU PERVERT!  " I yelled.

( cliffhanger?)

LOVE = INFINITE😘💜

AND...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL SIS ItzSedraArmy

WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND A BLESSED LIFE AHEAD! MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE !💜💜💜💜😘😘😘😘

PLZ VOTE!