CHAPTER 33

Y/N P. O. V

After I changed my clothes, I grabbed the keys of the special room Jimin made for me and headed there. It was on the same floor so I possibly couldn't get lost. I unlocked the door, flung it open to reveal a sky blue and yellow and bright pink polca dotted room.

I went to one of the box kept In the very middle and opened it. I took out two books, one, dedicated to astronomy and the other based on cooking. I went downstairs to sit with Ji-hun.

" mommy how are you? "

" I am fine! Are you enjoying? "

" yes.. And whap iz dat? (what is that) " he pointed towards the books in my hands.

" ah this? This is a boom about stars and space *lifts up the astronomy book* and this is bout cooking food! " I said lifting the other one.

~*~*time skip~*~*

I was explaining ji-hun the astronomy things when the door opened revealing a person I wished I could never see again, yes, Jeon Jungkook.

" get ready, we are gonna eat outside today " he said not looking at us, as he went upstairs to his room.

I looked at ji-hun " let's get you ready first? " I softly smiled at him as he nodded his head.

~*~*time skip~*~*

I quickly put this dress on and go in front of the mirror, applying moisturizer to my face and neck

I quickly put this dress on and go in front of the mirror, applying moisturizer to my face and neck. I quickly wore a pair of earrings, combed my hair and left them open.

I went downstairs

I went downstairs. As soon as i arrived jungkook grabbed my wrist and dragged me out without another word.

~*~*time skip ~*~*

We arrived as the driver opened the car door for me and bowed. I got out and smiled at him as a thank you and bowed slightly. Jungkook, who was observing my actions came towards me and took my hand and put it around his left elbow.

" this is supposed to be done in places like this and now let's go " I walked in the luxurious looking restaurant with jungkook and with ji-hun following us in his black suit which was specially ordered for him.

" a table for 3 " jungkook said to a lady as she bowed and lead us the way in a corner. Jungkook sat on one side while me and ji-hun sat on the other.

I looked around the big place lit with gold bulbs as the waiter poured water in our glasses. Businessmen were having deals ,a group of girls chatting and laughing, a family celebrating their kid's birthday in a special see through yet soundproof room..it looked so beautiful.

I looked back at jungkook who handed me the menu. " choose what you are gonna eat. " he said and looked at me in the eyes making me skip a heat beat. I opened the menu card and my fell right on the prices first.

" dont you think this is too expensive? " Whispered leaning closer to him. " just pick whatever you want , I have enought money to pay for your lifetimes's eating " he sharply said back as I pouted and looked at ji-hun.

" hey is it okay if we order something sweet and soft for you? " he ,who was looking around admiring the place,looked at me and nodded.

~*~*time skip~*~*

Jungkook was paying the bill while I was asking ji-hun how was his apple pie with him sitting on my lap. I carresed his hair as he told me how nice it was.

Sorry for the mistakes guys! and also for the short ch cuz my high school has started and i am kegit bombarded with tution,school,homework and of course studies! But I have something to tell you which I will post as a notice tomorrow!

I LUB Y'ALL

STAY SAFE!

PLZ VOTE

AND COMMENT!