CHAPTER 36

Y/N P. O. V

~*~*time skip~*~*

We soon reached jungkook's company and god, it was so big.

It was basically a big building, to be specific,a luxurious one standing in between, surrounded by a huge outdoor parking area.

The driver drove inside and stopped at a certain point. " We are here ,miss "

" Thank you for driving us here " I bowed and got out with ji-hun.

" Now I have to find the entrance " I hissed under my breathe and started walking quickly with ji-hun running behind me.

I was searching for the building's entrance when I spotted someone familiar standing beside a car.

I stopped for a sec and looked at him but soon shrugged it off and went to the other side.

" FINALLY! " I looked so pissed and serious that I was receiving stares from ppl.

But me not caring about them ,went straight to the reception.

" EXUJE ME, where is j- Mr.Jeon's office? " I asked.

" Who are you ,miss? "

" I'm y/n, Kim Y/n "

" Oh this way Miss Y/n " she said as she took something from her pocket and led me to a gold , elegant elevator which had a design of a crown on it.

She took the card which was in her hand and pressed it against the wall. A digital password screen appeared and she typed the numbers.

" Please press the red button and it will lead you directly to Mr.Jeon's office " she smiled and bowed as I did the same.

I did as she said and the elevator opened ,revealing a beautiful view of the whole city.

*Only if it was night ,it would look prettier with the colourful lights* I thought and looked around for jungkook .

The moment I saw him already staring at me from behind his table, I blushed from embarrassment and cleared my throat.

" Why did you made me come to your company? I'm not a employee here " I said dragging ji-hun with me ,towards jungkook's desk. As I went and stood beside him for an explanation he answered.

" Cuz ..." He suddenly spinned me and made me sit in his lap as I gasped.

" I don't want my wife getting hurt by some bastards " he smirked and pulled me closer but I put my hands on his face and pushed it back.

" I'm not your w- "

" for Ji-hun ,y/n , ji-hun " he reminded me. I bit my lower lip and looked at ji-hun who was running around happily in the big space.

" Okay b- " he cut me off by putting my hands around his shoulder and pulling my face closer to his by my chin.

" I need a kiss , tiny thing " my eyes widened but before I could move away ,he kissed me.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

I kissed her soft and Rosy pink lips gently and put my one hand behind my neck to deepen the kiss and the other on her lower back to pull her up more.

I felt her hands tighten into a fist on my shoulders as her body started shivering.

After a few minutes she started beating and pushing my muscular shoulders so I let her go.

" W-why do you- " her eyes were glossy. I slowly licked my lips in front of her.

" This was nothing kitten, I have to teach you a lot more " I said as she looked at me with a slight frown.

" Why do you have to keep forcing me..." She got up and ran to the elevator.

Ji-hun who was running along the big glass window while looking out, looked at y/n with a pout .

" Where is mommy going..." I heard him mutter under his breathe.

I called my guards and told them to keep a eye on y/n so she doesn't go out of the premises. Also I called the CCTV room to keep a eye on her .

Y/N P.O.V

I pressed the red button again to go down . A tear slid down my right eye as I wiped it roughly.

* You did nothing wrong y/n-ah...but...I still feel so weak and fragile and vulnerable around him * I was thinking but the elevator bell interrupted my thoughts.

I ran outside but soon bumped into someone and since my body was already feeling weak, I fell on the ground.

" Oh I am so- ..y/n? " I heard a very familiar voice . I looked up.

" SEONGHWA? " The person I love was right in front of me. And now  i realized the person who was looking familiar was him.

" Omo first get up " he pulled me up and held my hands in his hands tightly making me blush and look down.

" You okay? Oh God...finally we met , it been almost 2 yrs now" he hugged me tightly as I slowly hugged him back ,resting my head comfortably on his chest.
But soon he pulled back ,clearing his throat.

" Ahem..I-i shouldn't ha- " knowing that he was gonna apologize to me to hug me without my permission, I cut him off .

" It's okay!!! You know ...since we met after such a long time ,it completely okay..*giggles* " I was always so shy around him .

" You have become more cute and beautiful " after realizing what he said, the both of us blushed. Like..he is also so terribly handsome but i just couldn't say it.

" U-uhh let go to the cafeteria, m-my t-treat ..."

" S-sure let's go "

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

I was looking at y/n and that seonghwa from my office . I looked at them, with a deadly stare.

" Daddy can y- "

" SHUT UP I AM BUSY HERE! " I yelled , my hands turned into fists inside my pockets.

Ji-hun started crying as I looked at him weirdly.

" YAA!!! DONT CRY OR Y/N WILL FCKING IRRITATE ME TO DEATH "

He started crying harder. I started rubbing my temples thinking *I have srly got two babies to handle istg- *

Y/N P.O.V

I was chatting with seonghwa till we reached the cafeteria.

" What do you want to eat , y/n?" He asked with his iconic sweet smile.

" Umm I don't know...maybe a chocolate waffle? "

" No prob ..exuse me please , I would like to have a chocolate waffle and cheese sandwichs " he ordered.

exuse me please , I would like to have a chocolate waffle and cheese sandwichs " he ordered

" so what are you doing here?" I asked.

" I will tell you everything ones we get a seat " he held my wrist and took me to a table in the far corner. I was blushing like a idiot and was trying hide my smile sooooooooo much.

*OMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMMOMOOMO HE IS HOLDING MY WRIST AHHHHHHHHHHHH * I mentally started screaming.

" Here " we sat beside each other as I started nervously play with my fingers under the table.

" So as you know, after school finished I had to go to London but I had also came back here for a few weeks for a vacation. And you remember the last time we accidentally yet fortunately met at the restaurant you work at? " He took a pause waiting for me to answer .

" Of course I d-do I was so happy to see you again "

" Same here so after that I returned to London but now I decided to permanently settle here " he said.

" Okay so you work in this company for a living ? "

" Umm yeah you can say that ..I actually work here so that I can experience how hard a employee works . My dad owns a company but right now my elder brother has inherited it so soon when I get the company , I will resign from here " he said and leaned a little closer to my face.

" But what are you doing here? " He asked with a puzzled face.

" Umm it's a very long story..but I can't explain it here " as soon as I finished my sentence, our food arrived.

" Thank you so much " seonghwa smiled at the waiter and looked at me while taking a sandwich in his hands. Aww his manners are gonna make me melt.

" Here, have a bite " he said making me blush.

" Ah no is okay ..it's yours anyway " I protested

" Oh c'mon " he stuffed the top in my mouth " I still remember you love them a lot "

I gulped it as I finished it and took a big piece of waffle on my fork.

" You have to eat this also!!!! " I whined and he chuckled and took the bite from it.

" It's really tasty ..."

Like that we had a lil chat until...

Hey guys I am sorry if this was short too but I hope you liked it. And I'm really sorry you had to wait cuz of the problem at my end...or I was rather gonna post this yesterday evening since I had spent 5 hrs straight ,writing this.

And now imma just start completely the FCKING. STUPID .SCHOOL. WORKSHEETS!

PLZ COMMENT

VOTE

AND THNX FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT