Chapter 57

Y/n POV

After we had left the adoption center, I wanted to take ji-hun to the kid's park so we had went there and came home right now ..at 9 p.m. I didn't feel tired and ji-hun also was trying to keep his eyes open so I quickly cooked dinner for him and fed him.

He immediately fell asleep after eating so I carried him to jungkook's room and tucked him under the blankets.

I then went to my room to change my sweaty clothes. I took a warm shower , washed my face and went out of the room with the towel wrapped around my body.

" oh you are- " Jungkook was right in front of me......

"AHH-" He pinned me on the wall and kissed me, shutting me up.

" don't scream, my hyungs are still up " he pulled away.

" how can you just come in! "

" your fault you didn't lock the door " he said.

" yeah but- ugh! " I realized he was right so I pouted angrily at him.

" are you purposely letting me see you like this or you forgot you have to wear clothes? "He smirked stepping closer to me as I slipped out towards my closet.

" shut up, pervert! " I yelled at him who just chuckled. I closed the door behind me and breathed heavily.

I changed into this and again went out.

" I wish you stayed only in that towel " jungkook said sighing and lying down on my bed

" *scoff* get out of my r- ah! " I tripped over the edge of the bed, fell on top of jungkook and kissed him.......

" sorry! " I quickly sat up beside him.

" wow..you wanted this to really happen huh? " he came close to me as I shifted back.

" no I- *gasp* " I gasped as my back hit the bedpost and he trapped me between his arms. I closed my eyes tightly as I felt him come closer.

The next thing made me shout...He bit my cheek! 

" ouch! what the hell was that for! " I rubbed my cheek which he bit so hard on.

" you were expecting a little too much for me " He got up making me feel embarassed.

" why d-did you come h-here? "

" just to check on you and now that we have our dinner , let's go " He picked me up bridal style.

" oppa you already made dinner? " I ran to yoongi oppa as soon as jungkook put me down.

" oh yeah with Jin hyung's help ..anyways you sit down, I will serve..also its almost ready " he said. I nodded and sat on jungkook's chair at the dining table. 

" heyyy! why are you sitting on my chair! " he came and yelled at me.

" my house! I will sit wherever I want " I crossed my legs and my hands over my chest.