Chapter 60

Y/n POV

"where did he go.." Two of the files were still on his table so he probably didn't leave. Also I realized , that he kept me in a proper position and my plushie beside me which made me smile a lil. I went downstairs to drink some water after brushing my teeth and found Jin oppa there, eating a banana.

" good morning ..umm do you know where jungkook is? " I asked.

" Oh he went to the company. He has a important meeting at 11 a.m " My eyes widened bc he forgot two files.

" what time is it right now?! " I exclaimed.

" uhh 10:05 a.m.." he said with a confused face. " why tho? " he asked.

" he forgot two of his files!!! ' I panicked and ran upstairs. I quickly took a shower, wore a dress and picked up random shoes to wear. Goin to his room, I got the files and left the house.

" sir! I need to go to the company immediately! jungkook forgot his important files!! " I said to the driver.

" mam but did you eat? " one of jungkook's bodyguared asked.

" no but please, I will eat after I give him this " I said.

" uh but- "

" PLEASE! " I panicked more as the time passed. He let out a shaky sigh and agreed.

~*~*time skip~*~*

I ran like a Olympic runner and found jungkook in his office, right 5 minutes before the meeting!

" J-jungkook..you forgot the files..." I put them on the table and sat down on the floor, completely exhausted.

" thank you so much ...the meeting might take an hour so rest properly and also have some food hmm? " He picked me up and put me on the couch.

" *heavy breathing* sure..take your time and best of luck " I showed him a thumbs up as he chuckled.

" take care " He kissed my forehead and went out. I rested for sometime until I felt really hungry. I walked to the cafeteria and asked for chocolate doughnuts.

After placing my order I sat on a table near the windows which touched the ground since it was on the ground floor. And also, today I was completely alone in this place bc it was working hours.

I took out my phone and opened the gallery. Scrolling thru the pics I took with ji-hun and jungkook, I softly smiled.

" I miss you ji-hun but I'm happy for you.." Then I stopped on a pic of us three, me ,jungkook and ji-hun. I set it as my wallpaper.

" here mam " She served me the doughnuts as I took a pic of them.

( Any three )

" thank you and .." I put my hand in the pocket and took out money.

" Mr.Jeon already paid ma'am, you don't need to " she smiled at me.