CHAPTER 14

Warning : This ch might be triggering to some ppl!

Y/N P.O.V 

" y/n i am so sorry i and yugyeom never told you this cuz...we never wanted to let such a inncocent girl like you ruin her life soo " younjae said while taking my small hands in his when i was looking around the house, admiring it.

I looked at him . " i just wanted to know all this in case anything bad happened like now...yugyeom ,he always ignored my questions bout his job...i just wanted to know the truth nothing else" i said , sadly looking down .

" y/n i completely understand ,even i would think like you if i were you but you are strong right?you can do anything to get outta jungkook's control! " he tried cheering me up.

" you are saying strong to a person who was just crying a minute ago! " i sassily { wrong speeling,i know } pouting.

" awwww come on i know you are strong! " he said ,now really giving me more hope.

~*~* time skip ~*~*

younjae oppa dropped me back at my restaurant as my break had ended and now my shift is also over. I was not waiting for jimin to pick me up as walking to the other restaurant would be impossible or more like I will get late so yeah...

After some time, I saw a black car coming and stopping infront of me.
T

he window went down revealing a man in all black. He got out of the car and opened the backseat door.

" miss y/n please get in " he said gesturing me to go in and bowing at the same time.

" b-but who are you?  " I asked

" I am appointented by Mr. Park to send you to the xxx restaurant " he said still bowing

" Mr. Park who?  " I asked just to make sure

" Mr. Park Jimin " he said

I believed him and got in the car. It wasn't like jimin's car but was still comfortable. It was just all plain black.

" uhmm... Thank you so much sir for taking me there " I said looking at him through the rear view mirror . He looked a little astonished at first but said...

" mam its my duty,no need to thank me " he said

~*~* time skip ~*~*

We arrived at the restaurant and the driver(respectfully) got out, opening the door beside me.

" thank you so much once again " I said, bowing after getting out of my car.

" my pleasure mam " he said, sat in the car and drove away. I rushed towards the restaurant and went in.