CHAPTER 25

GUYS BTW TELL ME, HOW MUCH LONG DOES IT TAKE TO READ THE CH?

Y/N P. O. V

I woke up on a hard thing... And after taking a look at it, I realized that I was on the floor. My head was hurting a little so I held it and gave it a small massage . Looking around , I realized I was jungkook's room with no jungkook in it. Looking out of the window, I could tell it was around 5 o' clock.

" why is my head hurting? Did I bang it somewhere? " I asked myslef with a confused face.

I tried remembering what happened before I fell asleep but couldn't. I stood up, fixing my skirt and went out.

It was still dark and what made it even creepier is the black paint given to the walls. I went back in and grabbed a pillow from the couch .

I then directly went down the staircase but a creepy voice spoke behind me.

" where are you going this early in the morning? " I screamed in horror and started beating the person's face with the pillow.

" yuah! " that thing stopped me and moved the pillow to the side.

" JUNGKOOK? " I loudly took his name in pure horror as I saw his face also had some bruises on it.. Especially his left cheek.

" you al-" he was speaking but I cut him off.

" omo! Did you get beaten? Like.. See! The bruise on your left cheek is quite big! " I said, shocked and covered my mouth.

" you caused it and know you are only asking ?" he scoffed making me confused.

" do I look like I will dare to do that? " I said pointing to myself

" but you did with that foot of yours! " he pointed at my right leg

" o- " I was cut off by a voice behind me.

"Here's the proof ~ " Taehyung said taking his phone out of his pocket.

He bought it to my level and I put my tiny hands around his to seeing the video proper;y.

A/N P.O.V

Little did you know that taehyung kinda felt really very calm from the inside when you put your hand around his. Your small figure ,short fluffy hair and cute actions reminded him of something he had buried for years and had told no one about it.

 But on the other hand, jungkook , felt uncomfortable for the fact that you were so close to taehyung. He felt his chest clenching but this was just too weird for him as it had never ever happened before. It was like he  you to be only in his life. But for now, he couldnt put it together as he was so confused so he just put all these feeling aside.

Y/N P.O.V

 I was dying of embrassement seeing the video, the way I behaved..that too with Jeon Jungkook.

" i-i am sorry..I didnt mean too..." I apologized as soon as the video ended. He looked like he was deep in his thoughts so I tugged his hands.

" c-come..lemme at least treat it " I said dragging him with me to his room.

" YA! no need to do that , I aint weak ! " He said 

" *sigh* who cares if you are weak or strong , It might lead to skin infection so come! " i pushed him towards his room.

" sit here and wait a sec " I made him sit on his bed and went in the washroom to bring the first aid kit .

I bought the kit and sat beside him " tell me if it pains, okay? " I said holding his left cheek. He suddenly pulled me on his lap.