CHAPTER 17

Warning : This ch might be triggering to some ppl!

This ch will also contain some 18+ scenes

Y/N P. O. V

I was still hesitating so much. I slowly moved my shaky hand to his tight pockets.

JUNGKOOK P. O. V

I was already hard due this girl's beautifulness but I held back to see what she was doing. I noticed she was embrassed and hesitant about putting her hand in my pocket. I smirked and moved closer to her while she stumbled a Lil.

She then finally, out of sudden courage, touched my pocket and tried to get her hand in it. I lost my patience and pinned her down on the couch beside us. I started licking her pale skin above the collar bone and then started leaving hickeys. As for her blood, I don't wanna drink it now.. I wanna play first.

Y/N P. O. V

I had my hands on his shoulder, trying to desperately push him away. My legs were of no use, he had his muscular ones between mine. I felt him biting and leaving marks on my soft, pale neck skin .

" JUNGKOOK LEAVE ME! " I yelled at him and if someone heard me cry for help.

" kitten I love this..your body is so nice~" he said, his tongue going down near my chest. This time, I started hitting his neck. He groaned and picked me up, making me sit on the table.

" why are you so aggressive baby tiger? You don't like it? " he said, pinning my hands on the either side of me so I won't able to use them.
I looked away and held my tears back.

" look at me " he said bluntly but I didn't

" kitten~look at me! " he slightly raised his voice but still I didn't look at him

" fine then I do it my way~ " he said and slipped his hand under my skirt. I gasped and As he had freed my one hand ,I used it to push his away.

" jungkook Leave me! This is sexual abuse! If you don't let me go then I will tell it to the police! " I said and then he stopped but his hand was still on the same place. I tried to my legs away from him but his grip tightened, making me wince in pain.

" kitten you are really bold enough to assume you can tell any of this to the police " he whispered in my ear and then licked it. I placed my hand on his shoulders in order to push him away but it was no use again.

" Wae? I can always tell it to the police! " I said, raising my voice. He then removed his hand from thigh... But kept it on my bare back, pulling me close to him. He leaned forward and said in my ear..

" babe you are lucky that you're getting my service for free.. There are many women out there who are trying to be in your place "

" then give it to them! Not me! " I said with a tear falling down my eye.

" no I don't want to.. I think your are better than those sluts " he said and then traced his hands over my bare back. Suddenly he pulled me in such a way that my chin was on his shoulder and him looking down at me.

" pretty ... But it would be prettier when this... " he said and stopped. then I felt his finger go under one of the strings and tear it. Because of one getting torn, the others also got loosen and separated.

" is off " he completed. I snapped in my earlier position and held the part of the dress where my chest was, preventing it from falling down.

" I ordered the right dress then.. With an in built bra and a short skirt " he said while rubbing his chin and looking me up and down. He was right...This dress had an in-built bra and if this dress fell off then, my chest would be exposed to him.

" YOU ARE SUCH A PERVERT! " I yelled with a few tears falling down my eyes.

" kitten you don't even know the meaning~ " he said

" YES!  yes... I do... " I said panicking as his ice cold hand roamed on my bare back.

" then what's it? " he said, now his lips roaming on the left side of my neck.

" i-its... " at the moment I was speechless that no words were coming out of my mouth.. Moreover I don't know the meaning of pervert... I just feel the word and said it... 

" a pervert means a man whose sexual behavior is hella abnormal & unacceptable..if I be a pervert to you, you would be destroyed by now " he smirked evilly looking at me crying.

" y-you... * crying * are so b-bad ..." I couldn't continue saying anything. I was already a crying mess. My head started spinning like crazy and I blacked out.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

she was about to fall back on the plates but I held her . Removing my coat, I put it around her and sat down facing the elevator. I put her head on my lap and poured wine for myself. I started eating and drinking while looking at y/n's beautiful face. Ha,she's so fun to play with. 

You Are My New Toy Y/N

~*~*TIME SKIP~*~*

I finished eating and then stood up fixing my tie. I picked y/n and went down where my driver was already present. I kept her in and sat down myself telling my driver to go back to my mansion.

~*~* next morning ~*~*

Y/N P.O.V

I woke still feeling dizzy...

( okay guys that was it for now..ik it short but trust me guys,it took me ages to write this and rn i am so tired that i might faint. please understand that my school has been torturing the hell outta me!)

STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY 

I LUB Y'ALL

PLEASE VOTE!

PLEASE VOTE!