Chapter 54

Y/n POV

In the next few minutes...I realized that its a scary movie 'IT'. I breathed heavily after seeing the title. Suddenly jungkook pulled me close to him .

" it's okay, I'm here with you " he whispered softly in my ear. His soft voice always calmed me down and made me feel safe.

The movie started as I gripped jungkook's t-shirt just in case.

After some time in the movie , there was a jumpscare which made me and hoseok scream in fright.

" stop hugging me so tight!!! " yoongi oppa's annoyed voice was heard which he said to hoseok whereas jungkook just hugged me lightly and patted my head.

" it's okay..hmm? " his voice calmed my heavy breathing down. He hugged me and kept and patting and ruffling my hair while we watched the movie.

Whenever the was a jumpscare only my and hoseok oppa's loud scream was heard and yoongi oppa's grunt.

Then in sometime there was intermission and the dim lights turned on.

" umm what are you guys doing...." yoongi oppa questioned and I realized he was referring to us.

" uhh nothing! " I blushed and pushed jungkook away and got up.

" something fishy happened between you both when we were away right? " taehyung oppa teased.

"n-no..I was just scared so I hugged him..." I looked at jungkook , waiting for him also to say something but he just smirked at me which only made me blush harder.

" Okay let's pick up our  fav food now!!! " Jin oppa said.

We picked up our fav food and exchanged a few with each other also. And then we ate while seeing the movie.

And I didn't stop hugging jungkook and burying my head in his chest throughout the movie .

~*~*time skip~*~*

The movie finished and I fixed my dress and stood up, streching my body.

" I liked the movie..we should see IT: Chapter 2 soon!! " taehyung oppa said while me and hoseok oppa made a 'are you crazy?' look.

" yeah we should " jungkook added. I pinched his arm and he winced.

" what? did I say smt wrong?! " He raised his brows at me.

" yes! " I pouted and crossed my arms.

" anyways..it's late so let's go and sleep " namjoon oppa said.

" yeah sure but y/n before you sleep, plz come to my room " jimin oppa said as I nodded to him with a smile.

Later when everyone went to sleep, I went to jimin's room as he asked me to do so.

" oh you're here " In the room, there was not only jimin but also yoongi oppa and taehyung oppa.

" what happened? " I asked

" nothing we just wanted to give you smt we bought earlier " Jimin said.

" oh uumm sure! " I giggled

" so here...I hope you like it bc taehyung took the efforts to choose this for you " Jimin handed me and golden paper bag with a box in it. I smiled widely with happiness and curosity and took the box out.

" here , place it on the table " Jimin suggested and I did do what he said.

I opened the box and found a very cute night lamp in it.