CHAPTER 3

WARNING : THIS CH MIGHT BE TRIGGERING TO SOME PEOPLE !

Y/N P. O. V

I woke up to someone who harshly banged the room's door

I felt someone's footsteps coming closer. My tears never stopped. It was because of my brother, all I want is that he should be safe. I never cared about myself. (A/N :you weren't blaming him)

" I see you created a lot of trouble before getting chained up " said a deep ,raspy voice

" w-who are y-you? " I asked while sniffing.

" oh yea! * clap once * How rude of me to not introduce myself ! I m JEON JUNGKOOK but you will never call me by my name.... Call me MR. JEON " he said while I lightly scoffed.

" what did my brother do ...why did you beat him up? " I slightly yelled.

(A/N: u couldn't see his face cuz it was a dark room)

" oh STOP TF BEING INNOCENT! YOU FUCKING KNOW EVERYTHING WHAT HE DID!  " he yelled really loud, making me flinch.

I heard footsteps retrieving and some metal noises. Then I heard footsteps coming towards me but I couldn't do anything to stop this guy as I m chained up.

I then suddenly felt a strong pain on my face. More tears started coming out of my eyes after realizing he slapped me really very hard... Nearly breaking my jaw but I bit my lips so I won't make any noise.

This guy slapped me once more on the other side of my face and asked...

" HUH! STOP ACTING BRAVE AND TELL ME WHAT INFORMATION DID YUGYEOM GIVE TO THAT MOTHERFUCKING JYP?  " he asked while mercilessly whipping me.

My body was very sore... I could have fallen but the chains were holding me.
My mouth was dry but I still managed to say...

" I don't know.... * heavy breath * I myself never * heavy breath * ...never knew that yugyeom did something * heavy breath * something like this.... " I said with a very low voice just for me and him to hear.

My tears were falling nonstop cuz of the pain but my body is sore. I was breathing heavily and it was unstable too... But I knew, I won't pass out easily cuz my body isn't that weak... But this is a DOWNSIDE of it.

" You are fucking lieing and on top of it... You didn't even add MR. JEON to it... Boi Boi... I think u need a bigger lesson. " he said, chuckling creepily.

He went towards... What I thought was a table and came back with a baseball bat. I wasn't sure about it but but that's is what I think from it out line.

" I m s-sorry Mr. JEON... Plz... Plz... Don't ...pls don't beat me.... PLZ Mr. Jeon!  " I said while breathing heavily

" oh no babe... Its to late for begging... Plus u don't tell me the inf... So until u do so I have to beat you "
And with that, he started beating me mercilessly.

By now, my whole body was bruised but I still didn't care... I only thought if yugyeom was okay.... Until.... I passed out cuz the beatings were too much to bare.

JUNGKOOK P. O. V

I scoffed at this bitch's weakness. There is NO WAY yugyeom could have not told her such a thing. She looks so hot tho ...i either can sell her or make her a stripper in my club OR maybe I can keep her as my personal stripper.

I threw the whip on the floor and went upstairs ,back to study the documents.

~*~*TIME SKIP TO FEW HOURS LATER ~*~*

Y/N P. O. V

I woke up to someone throwing ice cold water on me. My hands, especially my shoulders hurt so much cuz of the chains and My wrist definitely had cuts on it.

" YA!  I have to get you to that bastard's room " it was the same voice of the person who beat yugyeom... KIM TAEHYUNG.

he unlocked the chains and dragged me to somewhere. I couldn't do anything cuz my body just wouldn't move. The effect of the whipping was still there... It was really painful but I will do anything to keep yugyeom oppa safe!

We came near a stair case which looked as if I m going to meet ghosts.

Taehyung dragged me into the room where yugyeom was probably kept

Taehyung dragged me into the room where yugyeom was probably kept. The room itself looked really creepy... The smell of blood, that smell when rats die... When they DECAY.

As the room has a bit more light then in which I was kept in, I could see yugyeom

As the room has a bit more light then in which I was kept in, I could see yugyeom... in the most horrible state I could never imagine of.....

(Hey guys! Sorry if I have you a cliff hanger but for now I will update the next part of the other ff so bye bye for now!

LOVE=INFINITE💜😘)

STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY
😘😘💜💜