CHAPTER 38

Y/n P. O. V

I got pinned painfully on the wall beside the elevator.

" Ahhhh! " I screeched cuz of the pain.

" Look! My Kitten's back! From cheating ! " Jungkook said while chuckling like a psycho .

" Leave me! It's hurts ! " The more I struggled,his grip got even tighter.

" Oh look how you pretend to be a innocent girl but still flirts with everyone! " His words hurted me, I never flirted with anyone because I always thought it was ...quite disgusting sometimes.

" WHY DO YOU THINK I DO THAT! "

" BC YOU DID IT IN FRONT OF MY EYES "

" I didn't..we were classmates and friends ...." I looked in his eyes as I tried not to make any sound while crying.

" Y/n you better fucking know that you are only mine! " He growled as he kissed me harshly

I was sobbing . I couldn't do anything, he was stronger and more powerful...and he was using that against me.

I let him kiss me as I stood there like a statue.

" KISS ME BACK! " he yelled at me and kissed me again. I couldn't handle this anymore, I felt dizzy as I slowly felt my body losing control.

I fainted...

~*~* time skip~*~*

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

I threw y/n on my shoulder and went towards the main door of the mansion.

I felt she shift a little indicating she woke up.

" s-seonghwa " she mumbled. " Ah...YA LET GO OF ME ! " this time she kicked my stomach really hard and I took my arm away from her waist ,she jumped down and started running towards the main gate.

" DONT TRY ME Y/N " I lost my temper and ran after her.

In a few secs ,she was on my shoulder again .

" I told you ..now regret this " my eyes darken as I walked to my bedroom with big steps.

I threw her own the bed and climbed on top of her .

" Why ...why are you doing this to me...what did I do to you " she looked so vulnerable under me.

" You make me jealous " she didn't seem to hear what I said and started mumbling seonghwa's name.

" So you still think of him huh? " I pinned her hands on top of her head and roughly kissed her lips going down to her jaw and to her neck.

I roughly and harshly kissed and sucked on it , making dark red hickeys.

" Please..stob it " she sounded so vulnerable turning me on.

" I- " before I could speak further, she slapped me hard.

" *Sobs* you are so *sob* disgusting " I looked at her blankly as she looked back with disgust.

She pushed me ,making me fall on the bed and got up and ran outside.

Y/N P.O.V

I ran as fast as I could outside the mansion.

" Sir..please take me to xxx " I told one of the drivers I was comfortable with.

" Okay mam " I could see he looked a lil tense.

~*~*time skip~*~*

I was walking alone on the foot path of a unknown area.

" *Sigh* only if I could help Oppa to do something better ..this wouldn't have happened " I blamed myself for everything.

I was looking at my feet and kicking the stones ,absent mindedly.

I know what you are thinking, why am I not escaping right?

There's no use..at least not right now bc nothing's properly planned.

I was walking while taking in fresh air ,letting the cool breeze hit my face and make my hair fly.
( Sorry idk the grammar)

After sometime I found a bench to sit on so I just went there and lied down on it and since no one was around ,I could.

I just stayed like that ,with my eyes closed , til ....

Sorry if that was short!

i hope you enjoyed it.

PLZ COMMENT 

VOTE

and btw i hope you would follow my account on insta!

min_meow_2013