Chapter 48

Y/n POV

My hand was shaking way too much but I gripped his belt and tightened it.  His waist was so small it surprised me. I was tightening it but it got stuck in between. I sighed thinking that did it had to happen right now only!!!?

Suddenly he pushed his hips up making my wrist accidently touch his ...umm...thing...

" look at you kitten..can't even wait to touch me. " he teased me again.

" It wasn't my fault! you suddenly did that...and it just happened " I quickly did the belt and sat back on my place.

" I know you are lying but I will let it slide this time "  He smirked and pulled up the glass and I took ji-hun on my lap.

~*~*time skip~*~*

We reached the mansion and went to our rooms to get cleaned. I took a warm bath and wore my clothes.

 I took a warm bath and wore my clothes

I headed out of my closet and downstairs to the kitchen

" FOOD! " I screamed and ran to the cabinets and grabbing snacks and throwing them in my mouth as if I'm eating after 2834672289741974 years. Suddenly I choked on a few chips and started coughing to get it out. While I was struggling , someone slapped my back real hard making me spit the food I was choking on.

" idiot! why are you so clumsy?! " jungkook scolded me as if I was a child.

" sorry...I was hungry..." I pouted and looked down, playing with my fingers.

" hmm it's okay ..eat this " He gave me a big bar a chocolate and I greedily took it ,ripped it and put it in mouth until the chocolate was gagging me. I chewed and tasted every bit of it completely forgetting the jungkook looking at me weirdly .

" we will head to the office in 10 minutes "  He said and sat on one of the chairs looking at me.

" if you want a chocolate then go buy one for yourself I'm not gonna give you this " I protectively held the chocolate bar in my hands and was bout to walk past him but he spun me around and made me sit on his lap as I quickly chewed the chocolate and gulped it down.