Chapter 40

Jungkook P.O.V

*How can she fall asleep on a bike* I stopped my bike along the foot path and held y/n and got off the bike.

I placed her on the front and climbed behind her, hugging her waist tightly from behind so she wouldn't fall. I pulled her closer until her back was touching my chest.

Starting the bike again I drove to the mansion.

~*~*time skip~*~*

I got off the bike and took a peacefully sleeping y/n in my arms.

I carried her to my room and placed her on the bed. I picked up my phone from the couch and called someone.

" Send him back " I said as soon as the person picked up and cut the call .

I went in my closet and took off my shirt and pant. I put on a short and went out and layed beside y/n. I smiled seeing her looking so cute even in her sleep. Nobody has made me smile this easily till today.

I was admiring her face for some more time until she slowly opened her eyes.

" Look, sleeping beauty's awake ..just without getting kissed " I teased her. She took some time to get back to her senses.

" Uhh what ? " She asked ,her eyes half closed.

" Oh so you wanted me to kiss you? " I smirked slightly and pulled y/n closer.

But she suddenly screamed.

" AHHHHHHHHHHHH! " Oh my god I swear her screeches are gonna rip my ears one day and make them bleed to death.

" What the actual fuck are you screaming for! " I yelled.

" Why are you not wearing anything! "She covered her eyes and tried to get up.

" C'mon you have seen me like this so many times and I am wearing shorts for your information " I removed her hands from her eyes.

" But still why can't you wear clothes! " She whined looking away.

" It's too hot living alone with you " I said with a raspy voice.

" Whatever " she closed eyes as if she were to faint .

" Tiny thin- "

" Stop calling me that! " She pouted.

" Nope I won't now go take a warm b- " before I could finish, I sensed her feeling really weak.

I let out a chuckle-breathe and got out of bed and went to the other side, picking y/n up .

" Let's get you cleaned " I said. She looked at me with wide eyes.

" What ? I can do that myself! " She gulped as if she was feeling feverish.

" You have no energy to " I read her thoughts this time.

*How does he knows I am feeling weak....?* I mentally chuckled and carried her to the bathroom.

I put her on top of the counter and went to the bath tub. I opened the tap and water started filling the tub.

" Stay here I will get you your clothes " I left the bathroom and went to her room to get her clothes.

I came to the bathroom and saw y/n doing some dance while sitting and facing the mirror .

" I got these " I kept them opposite side of were y/n was sitting.

" You want a bubble bath? " I asked her putting my hands on one of the shelves were such products were kept.

" Umm okay! " She nodded like a kid. I got the things needed for it and did the procedures.

" How do have those things? Do you like them? " She said pointing out the bottle in my hand.

" I got them specially for you " I replied.

Y/n P.O.V

I was shocked to hear that bc...I always talk back to him yet he brings expensive stuff for me. Before I could think further , I was picked up and put on the floor.

" Enjoy your bath ...I will be doing some work in my work room if you need me " he said and patted my head going out .

After he went out, I locked the door and took off all my clothes and got in the bath tub which was filling with perfectly warm water and loads of foam like bubbles.

I hugged myself and looked at the locked door.

" Why jungkook...why are you so confusing...."