Chapter 39

Y/n P. O. V

Till a group of men were chatting loudly and noticed me.

" Hey guys look what we have got here today! " Said the one who was walking in the middle .

" We have some meat! " The other chuckled like a maniac followed by the others.

* Uhh not again! * I thought and got up,not paying attention to them.

I tried running away but the most muscular one of them blocked my way.

" Where are you going ,cutie? "

" LEAVE ME ALONE! " I yelled at him.

" Whoa whoa! Look! She playing hard to get ! " He said looking at the others.

" I AM NOT! " I pushed him and started running away in panic.

I heard fast footsteps behind me ,as I glanced back.

*Uhhh! They are following me!*

Suddenly one of them with a red and black leather jacket pulled me and pinned me on the wall making me scream in pain.

" I SAID LEAVE ME " I tried hitting him with my legs but him pinned them also with his knees.

" Why are you- " before he could say anything else ,we both were blinded with bright white light.

" Tiny thing, you always cause trouble! " I couldn't believe that it was jungkook's voice.

He was on a bike in black clothes with weapons .

" Jungkook! " I yelled. " Please save me " I whispered. My eyelids felt heavy cuz of dizziness.

" I told you to listen to me! " He got off his bike and walked towards me.

" Who is he? A trashy boyfriend of yours pretending to be badass? " The guy pinning me got closer to my face.

" STAY AWAY! " I closed my eyes tightly, looking away.

" Get away from my property! " I heard jungkook's voice as he pulled the guy off me and started punching his face making it bleed in no time.

" G-guys! H-help me! " He yelled at the others. They immediately ran to jungkook and tried to hit him but him being faster, gave the other man a last ,strong punch and turned to the others.

" You ain't on my level " he said as they started fighting.

Suddenly an man from behind jungkook was bout to him in the head with a metal rod but I was luckily quick enough to step in and put my hands up to protect jungkook who appeartly didn't notice his presence.

" Ahhhhhh! " The rod hit my hand real hard. I stumbled back and fell on the ground,closing my eyes in pain.

" Tiny Thing! " I heard jungkook hit the last guy unconscious and run to me.

" Oh boi..." Jungkook picked me up and kept me on the bike. I was to weak to support my body ,so I ended up falling on jungkook's chest.

" Easy! This is nothing " he took my hand more gently then I expected and ran his hand over the paining area.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

Using my powers, I made the pain vanish in her hand and pressed the other hand on her forehead to remove the memory of me using my powers.

" Good now try standing up " she got down from the bike but her hand was still gripping on my sleeve just in case she lost balance.

" I am all fine now! " She smiled.

" Hmm " I got on the bike and looked at her ,gesturing her to hop on with my head.

Placing her hands on my shoulder, she climbed behind me on the bike.

" Better hug me tightly or you are gonna fly into another dimension" I said while smirking.

" No I won't " she pouted and looked away.

" Okay then " I started the bike and swiftly started riding it along the road which had no vehicles on it.

" Yahhhh! " she yelped and hugged me tightly right below my chest.

" S-slow down! You will get us into an accident! "

" It's not fun at all " I increased the speed of the bike. She whined and hugged me tighter.

" I am wearing a dress jungkook! " I feel her shift trying to keep the skirt down cuz of the wind.

" It's okay it's just me ...no one else gonna see you " I calmly said.

" How can someone be such a pervert...JUST SLOW DOWN THE BIKE A LITTLE ! " I heard her say in a hurried voice.

" No " I firmly said and started driving with only one hand but same speed.

" Are you crazy! Grip the other handle also! " She yelled.

" Who will keep your skirt down then? " I put my free hand around her waist and pulled her closer to my back. I felt her press her chest tightly against my back . I slid my hand a lil lower and held her skirt.

" Don't touch me ,you pervert! " She slapped my hand away.

" Duh your loss " I said and continued the ride.

Y/n P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes but kept them squinted due to the strong wind. What caught my attention was the beautiful trees along the side of the road.

" Jungkook ! Slow down please! I wanna look at the trees! " I started hitting him in the stomach but I felt like I am a baby hitting a wall with my tiny fist.

" Okay fine! " He slowed the bike down as I looked at the trees. Soon they fell behind but jungkook didn't pick up the pace with the bike.

" Y/n who told you go away? I had such a hard time finding you! " He said .

" I did it on my own will " I closed my eyes. " And I don't want to talk about it right now " I felt sleepy and tried to keep my eyes open.

" Tsk ..do I look like I c- "

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

I felt her lean lightly on my body as I her hands got weak and fell on my tighs.

*Is she asleep?* I called her name a few times but no response.