Chapter 64

Y/n POV

Jungkook cuddled me until we reached the mansion.

" don't you have work? " I asked.

" I do have but I'm going to spend the rest of the day with you " He threw me over his shoulder and carried me to his room.

" do you want to change your clothes? " He asked.

" No it's fine " He placed me on the bed and covered me with the blanket.

" Rest for a while " He kissed my forehead and was about to walk away but I held his sleeve.

" can you stay here? " I asked biting my lower lip.

" do you want cuddles? " I nodded shyly as he chuckled and went to his closet. He came out shirtless, with a black short on.

" Can you wear a shirt? " I looked away blushing.

" No " He simply said and lied down beside me.

" How come do you get yourself in trouble so often? "

" I don't know! It's not like I ask for it " I pouted and shifted closer to him.

" Of course you don't...you are so cute, no one can resist you " 

" I'm not cute " I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe. I felt him kiss my cheek and pull me in his chest. 

" Do you not feel traumatized ? " He asked.

" It's scary but you are there for me " I asked.

Jungkook POV

I smiled at her. " why do you think that? " I asked.

" You came to save me three times...so if you didn't care, then you won't do anything for me " She said

" You are smart " 

" I know " She flipped her hair and smiled.

" now sleep for sometime "

" No! If I sleep right now I will wake up at midnight " 

" Then do you wanna swim? "

" sounds great "

" but first rest for sometime " She nodded and closed her eyes. I could see her sniffing my scent which looked so cute.

" I smell nice, don't I? " I smirked.

" Yes. Huh? N-no I m-mean " She blushed and turned around in embarrassment. I hugged her and let her sleep for an hour or so.

~*~*time skip~*~*

" Wake up Tiny Thing " I shook her as she woke up.

" let me sleep " She hugged my neck and shifted on top of me.

" Come on we gotta swim " I caressed her hair.

" yeah..just five minutes " She managed to get up after 10 mins. I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom.

" Wash your face, till then I will get your swimming costume " I said putting her down and going to my closet from where I took the new swimming costume I got specially designed for her.

" Here " I handed her the pack.

" wait this one is different " She said, talking it out.

" Of course it is, the previous one was so stupid " 

" No it wasn't! now go out " She pushed me but I didn't bulge at all. Instead I pulled her closer to me by her wrist which made her drop the costume.