CHAPTER 11

Warning : this ch might be triggering to some people!

Y/N P. O. V

" money, money, money~ " I was saying while rolling back and forth on my new bed.

" my money won't be enough! Arghhh! I have to do something " u said, now looking at the ceiling.

* I will think later... Let's change my clothes first * I thought and got up, going to the bathroom.

(A/N : yes, you didn't change ur clothes at first cuz you were to lazy to do so)

I washed my red, puffy kinda face with cold water.

" wait but my clothes.... Do I even have them? " I asked my self looking in the mirror while gently scratching my chin.

" God I have to go out again... " I said and went outta the room

I went downstairs while searching for jimin.

" he ain't here " a deep voice spoke behind me

I flinched & gasped together and then turned around.

" what are you doing here? " I asked taehyung who was looking down at me with an blank facue.

" this is my house so I can go anywhere I want and plus I should be the one to ask you such questions " he said putting his hands in his back pockets.

" yea whatever but do you know where are my clothes?  " I asked

" why? " he asked in return

" I need them cuz these are too sweaty " I said, holding the sides of the coat.

" fine then come with me " he said and started walking upstairs.

I followed him and we reached jimin's room. He went inside and later came out with a bag, tossing it on my face.

" here, they should be ur size " he said and walked up to the 3rd floor,well that's my guess.

" thank you " I mumbled looking at him going up.

I sighed going to my room.

~*~*time skip~*~*

I finished taking a shower and wore this outfit which is pretty much my size and comfy.

I was hella bored so I decided to go out and do something while thinking of more ways to pay the hospital bills

I went down exploring to the living room to see no one.

I immediately got an idea!

I ran towards the main door and tried opening it .

I was pulling it until I heard a loud bang on either side of my head.