Chapter 67

Y/n POV

He was breathing heavily as he smiled since I gave him a compliment.

" You are so sweaty, take a shower...I will cook lunch till then " I said standing up.

" You're right " We went our ways and I quickly cooked lunch.

I made 2 burgers for each of us and served them.

" It looks tasty... I was craving burgers today " Jungkook said.

" Glad I made it then " I smiled and started eating.

~*~*time skip~*~*

Jungkook wanted to watch a movie with me and I was okay with it so we went to my room since he wanted to.

We sat against the bedpost and Jungkook put his laptop on my lap after putting on the movie but had paused it.

" Wait I will switch the light off " He did that and also pulled the curtains together.

He sat beside me and I took the blanket to cover our legs bc it felt comfy.

He played the movie and hugged my waist, putting his head on my chest. I saw he was really tired so I let him do whatever he wants.

365 DNI

365 DAYS

The screen flashed the letters and in just some minutes, I realized its a adult movie.

" If you feel uncomfortable then just look at me " His looked at me and said. His doe eyes looked so innocent when he said that. I nodded and we went back to seeing the movie.

I couldn't concentrate properly bc Jungkook kept caressing my waist which gave me butterflies in the stomach.

'Are you lost, babygirl?' Massimo, the mafia boss in the movie suddenly said which made me flinch.

" You okay, Tiny Thing? " Jungkook asked.

" Y-Yeah! I'm great! " I said in one breathe. He chuckled and pecked my lips.

After some time, Jungkook suddenly snuggled further in my chest.

Jungkook POV

I snuggled further in her chest bc it was so comfortable but her sudden soft moan made me look at her. 

" You are adorable " I pinched the tip of her nose.

" I-I..." She blushed.

" Why are you so shy with me? " I asked pulling her closer to me.

" Because Y-You.." She bit her lower lip.

" Because I? "

" Nothing! Just do whatever you want! " She puffed her cheeks and looked back at the screen.

" Don't tell me to do whatever I want...I can do many things " I smirked and gently started kissing her below the collar bones.

" S-Stop..." She whimpered. I gave her skin a lick and stopped hearing her whimper again. I could feel her heart beating fast but I couldn't hold myself back from kissing her pale sensitive skin. Her immediate response turns me on so much.