Chapter 53

Y/n POV

" yes I did..why? can't I do this to my kitten? " I blushed harder as jungkook said that. Ji-hun was now clucthing on my leg with fear.

" come with me " He pulled namjoon with him to the kitchen. I was feeling awkward with the other two.

" Um you might be feeling awkward ..so lemme ask a few questions. What's your name? " the man who had a very positive aura spoke.

" I'm y/n, Kim y/n "

" that's a pretty name. I'm hoseok, Jung Hoseok "

" nice to meet you sir " I bowed with a smile.

" you seem to a very respectful girl " 

" uhh thank you " I looked down.

In the next few seconds jungkook and namjoon came.

" y/n ...you are a interesting and kind person from what I heard from jungkook " namjoon said.

" uhh yeah...maybe? " I was very nervous around them.

" it's okay. Take your time to get comfortable with them , hmm? " jungkook came and patted my head. I nodded.

" umm it looks like you came from a tiring trip...so why don't you get comfortable? " I said 

" yeah you're right " jin said.

" I will help you with the suitcases " I said and grabbed two of them.

" you are very friendly too " hoseok said and I smiled at him. 

" give one to me " jungkook came to me.

" no! "

" they are heavy " 

" they are not " I dragged the suitcases to the stair and picked them up.

But ...I think jungkook was right. My shoulder suddenly hurted from picking the suitcase up and my leg slipped. I gasped and closed my eyes ready to fall but...

" I told you , didn't I ?" jungkook had his hand wrapped around my waist.

I blushed realizing his hyungs were also there...looking at us.

" uhh s-sure take it .." I pushed a suitcase at him and ran upstairs as fast as I could.

I walked towards a random room but got stopped.

" y/n not there...namjoon hyung's room is upstairs " I felt embarassed but now followed jungkook.

We kept the suitcases in the room and jungkook dragged me to his room.

" so lemme tell you about them now " I nodded.

" they are my adopted brothers ever since I was a baby and the eldest in all of is Jin hyung. " when he said that I giggled .

" Did I make a joke? " he raised an eyebrow at me.

" no its just hard to imagine you were ever a cute looking baby " After saying that he spun me around and pinned me down on the bed as I looked at him with wide eyes.

" Then I look sexy? " 

" u-uh I- ..." I stuttered , breathing heavily.

" at least you look cute under me " he smirked and got up, pulling me with him .

" we all are elder than you...and they are in the same business as me and now you can go " I ran out immediately bc my heart was still racing.

Jungkook POV