CHAPTER 31

Y/N P. O. V

" this one is a little too tight " I said turning jungkook.

" Ughh can't we just get this over with quickly? "

" nope we can't now try the other one! " I said as I held ji-hun's hand.

" AHHHHHH! Thank God only 3 are remaining " he groaned as he went back in the stall to change.

" mommy, daddy looks so handsome! " ji-hun spoke in his cute bubbly accent making me look at him.

" um yea.... " I blushed for some reason thinking of his face. I looked  away ,blushing as ji-hun again asked me a question.

" mommy why do you like daddy? " he asked making me go speechless.

" uhh i-" I crouched down to meet his eyes as I put my hands on his shoulder. " see you are too young to think of such things, okay? So don't ask such questions hmm? " I avoided the question as I kissed his forehead.

* I am sorry to put this mommy-daddy act ji-hun... But I have to do it for you ...please forgive me*

" okay this is fitting, I will buy it " jungkook said from inside the stall and came out with all the clothes in his hands.

" great! " I took the ones I could and ran to the counter. 

" please pack all of these! And these also! " I snatched the remaining clothes from jungkook.

" sir and mam,we have 30% off for family sale on cotton clothes so the price will be xxxxxxxxxx " she said.

" but we aren't-" I was cut off by jungkook putting a arm around my waist and pulled me in his chest.

" pack it quickly " he said to the lady in a threatning voice.

" yes sir " she said, quickly folding the clothes and packing them as jungkook put a gold color card and sliding it forward on the glass surface of the marble counter.

" l-leave me... " I said but his grip only got stronger and tighter making me hiss. "here sir" the lady handed the bag as jungkook took it. He took the card as well and made me forcefully come out of the store with him and with Ji-hun walking in front of us, having no clue of what's happening behind him.

" what else would you like to buy, my dear wife?  " he smirked making me look a him with wide eyes. "a-ah n-nothing... " I looked away putting me hand on his chest and he leaned closer to my red face. " w-wait! I think I forgot Ji-hun's c-clothes in the trial r-room! " I pushed jungkook was all my force making him stumble as ji-hun also turned to us. I ran back in the store making the others look at me but I cared about the clothes more. I ran to the trial room with full speed and as I reached there,the guards stopped me. Then I remembered they wouldnt let me go in unless there's a male with me, cuz... It was the male's trial room.

" how can we help you, ma'am? " one of them asked. " eh, I have left three big peach coloured bags on the couch inside and I forgot to take them with me so I came here to take it back " I said without any hesitation.The man nodded and looked at the other guard as he also nodded at him. He went inside and came back a few seconds later. " here, mam " he gave it to me as I took it and bowed. " thank you so much,sir" I smiled and did a small run to get out of the store.

" take this " I stuffed two bags in jungkook's free arm when he wasn't looking. "what-" before he could say anything more, I held ji-hun's hand and started walking towards the lift.
" don't think of me as your servant y/n you w-" he was cut of by ji-hun,pulling the shopping bags to see what's inside.

" hey leave it ,you kid " jungkook said a little loud, sharply and in a hurting tone which made ji-hun look at him with glossy eyes... He was on the verge of crying. But before he could , I quickly got on my knees and hugging his small body as he hugged me back with his small arms.

" oh no no, please don't cry... It was an accident, daddy didn't mean it hmm?" I patted his back as he slowly let go off me and looked at jungkook. I looked at him in the eyes too but he looked away. I hissed loud enough for jungkook to hear and to catch his attention. I looked a him and gestured him with my eyes to apologize to ji-hun.

" yeah I didn't mean it " he said soulessly yet ji-hun being the naive child he is,believed him. The lift door opened as a couple walked out and me,jungkook and ji-hun went in and stood in the left corner. Right before the door closed, a woman of around 30 stopped the doors from closing and gestured someone to enter the elevator quickly. Soon the whole elevator was filled my a big family. A man in his 50s stood beside me and kept shifting closer making me feel uncomfortable. I gripped ji-hun's hand a little tighter.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

I felt y/n move uncomfortably behind me as i took a sideways look after her. A old man was trying to get near her and touch her. I could see y/n's gripping ji-hun's hand tightly due to nervousness. I turned to her completely and put my hand on the wall of elevator, trapping her. I moved my body more close to her as she looked at me. As soon as we made eye contact, she looked away ,clearly blushing. I took my own time to observe her beautiful face features. Pale skin, Plump pink lips which were slightly parted, chubby-slim cheeks which were now red, small pointy nose, big shining eyes ,long lashes and perfect natural eyebrows.

She again took a glance a small glance t me with the black-brown ,honey like eyes of hers making me smirk. I got closer as her nose poked my chest and put the shopping bag in her hand between us. Suddenly the elevator lady asked 'which floor do you want to go sir and mam?' making y/n flinch under me. 

" parking lot " I looked at at y/n whose fast heartbeat was clearly audible to me. We were just looking into each other's eyes for a few mins until the lady intrupted us.

" sir we are here " she said as if she didn't notice this moment between us. I cleared my throat and grabbed y/n's hand dragging her out. I pressed a button on my phone screen after taking it out. Soon, the car and my driver was here.

" ji-hun ah, did you like the place where we just went? " I heard y/n asking that child. " yes mommy"

~*~*time skip, next morning~*~*

Y/N P. O. V

I wore a skirt which matched my floral top and went down to the kitchen.

Ji-hun's still sleeping so I decided to not wake him up. I saw jungkook in front of the kitchen counter and he was probably drinking water. A funny idea suddenly popped up in my head.

I took a deep breathe and I ran towards him and jumped on him....but in a next few seconds, I realized is was a big mistake.

JUNGKOOK P. O. V

I felt someone run towards me and jump on me. It was definitely y/n but when I catched her, I realized that my hands were gripping her bare ass.

* WTF! How can she wear just a skirt, jump like this on me and... * I felt her grip tighten over my neck. *she is giving me a damn boner... * I thought as my fingers slightly touched her panties.

Probably coming back to reality, she gasped and screamed real loud in my right ear and which made me drop her on the floor.

so guys how was this?  I will be giving another surprise to y'all in the next chapter!And sorry for any mistakes, I wrote this in a hurry so yeah...

COMMENT

PLZ VOTE

AND
💜💜I LUB Y'ALL💜💜