CHAPTER 29

Y/N P. O. V

It was a baby, not too young tho, but still small, a child in short. It's whole body was covered in dust and dirt. I ran towards the small boy, he was so cute. I hurriedly checked his breathe and luckily he was still alive!

" what are you doing here in this filthy place, y/n? And why did you disappear like that! " jungkook came just in time. I turned to him,holding this small boy in my arms.

" jungkook! This boy is so skinny and looks so unhealthy! We should take him to your place! Please? " I asked pleadingly and as fast as I could.

" we can just bring anyone to my house! We don't even know who he is! " he frowned.

" jungkook please! He is still so small! Let's just.. Um.. At least treat him! You are rich enough to get him to a safer condition right! Please! " at this point, I placed my hand on his right arm and shook it.

" fine! " he annoyedly groaned. Without wasting another second, I ran to the car and sat it.

When jungkook too, sat in the car, I started forcing him to call a doctor.

" okay fine! I am doing it now calm down! " he raised his voice as I succeeded in annoying him.

" excuse me sir, can you please drive a little more fast? " I asked the driver.

" sure mam " he drove faster as I requested while jungkook told the doctor to be there in next 30 mins.

~*~*time skip~*~*

" his health is severely damaged but he luckily has a strong immune system. I can tell, he probably eats only one meal a day and that, is very little. Give him these medicines for a week after lunch and dinner *hands the medicines to me*. He would need to eat a lot of carbohydrates and proteins. And he will be awake as soon as the medicine I just gave him will work. I think this should be it, if there is any other problem,please call me again! " he said getting up from the chair.

" oh sorry I forgot about this, here Mam " he kindly said giving me the empty glass of water.

" thank you so much doctor " I bowed as jungkook payed him.

" my pleasure mam and sir. Now I will excuse myself " he smiled to us as he went out.

" why are you even helping this creature? "

" jungkook that's a rude way of talking and don't call him creature! "

" yeah yeah whatever so why are you helping him? "

" I just want too... And he is so small.. " I quickly rushed in jungkook's bathroom. Yes, we were in jungkook's room till now. I grabbed a towel and wet in under the sink, then squeezing it to drain excess water.

I went out again and kept the towel on jungkook's arm.

" what the fuck? "

" Stop using those words and wait for sometime. " I said looking at his rolled up sleeves and then him. He then questioned why but I silently countinued to remove the torn t-shirt from the boy's body. I extended my arm as I took the wet towel from jungkook's hand and gently wiped his body to remove the dirt.

" here now do the same to his lower body while I search clothes for him "

" you can do that! "

" jungkook he is a boy! "

" he's still small! "

" but I ain't his mom so I got no right! " I walked to his closet before he could say anything further. I grabbed one of his shirt and went out, unfolding it.