Chapter 88

Y/n POV

" It's too big " I huffed.

" Don't worry "

" It won't go in Jungkook! "

" I'll push it hard enough " 

" Do it slowly " 

He pressed the cookie cutter in the thick dough and cut it.

" How did you even do that? "

" I'm Jeon Jungkook, I can do anything " He sassily brushed his fingers thru his hair.

" Good now give it to me " I snatched it from him and cut out the cookies.

Soon it was ready for baking and I bent down, putting it in the oven and set the temperature and time.

" Now we wait " I said and washed my hands.

" Where's your apron? " Jungkook asked making my cheeks red.

" It...Uh I accidently ripped it " Jungkook slapped his forehead.

" I'm sorry..." I added.

" No it's not a big deal, I just thinking how much clumsier can you get " He said making me pout. I felt really tired so I sat on the floor itself beside the hot oven.

" We have chairs "

" I want to sit here, its cold "I said since I liked sitting on cold surfaces.

~*~*time skip~*~*

All the cookies were finally done and luckily they all were soft and edible unlike what I used to bake a few years ago.

" Can I have one? " Jungkook asked.

" No it's for Livana, after she comes we all will share it that's the reason I have made so many " I said. 

" Fine " He sulked and went out of the kitchen.

" Wait where is her room?! " I asked as Jungkook told me it was right beside mine.

I rushed to that room which I cleaned to make sure it looked neat. I heard the doorbell ring making me rush downstairs to see Jungkook had already opened the door and...he was playing with a Labrador Retriever. Behind the dog stood Livana and her cat.

I slowly walked towards them bc I was scared of dogs jumping on me or being too playful with me bc I wasn't really used to it.

As I went next to Jungkook, the dog noticed me which slightly panicked me. As I had expected, it excitedly ran to me which I didn't notice and thought he was attacking me. 

I screamed and jumped on Jungkook, as the dog sniffed my butt.

" Calm down, Tiny Thing" He hugged my waist preventing me from falling. I closed my eyes tightly and buried my face in Jungkook's neck

" She seems to be scared of dogs " Livana said and pulled the dog back making me sigh in relief.

" Are you scared? " Jungkook softly asked as I nodded looking at him. 

" I didn't expect that " Livana said. 

" He won't bite you, hmm? " Jungkook put me down but I still held his hand.

" Let him just sniff you properly, then he'll let you go " Livana said and left the dog. I hugged Jungkook tightly until the dog finished sniffing me.

" Okay Leo, go find Jimin hyung and bring him down " Jungkook ordered the dog as it ran upstairs.

" I'm sorry " I said, lowering my head.