Chapter 97

~*~*Few Days Later~*~*

Jungkook POV

" Ahhhhh I can't take it anymore " Y/n wined loudly.

" You're almost there, Kitten "

" It hurts...ahhh " She moaned as I kept her legs wide open.

" Jungkook it's d-done right?! " She asked throwing her head back while biting her lower lip.

"........Yeah " I let go of her legs and fell down beside her.

" You did very good Tiny Thing "

" You are such a monster when it comes to this! " She said huffing loudly.

Y/n POV

I closed my shaky legs and sat up, wearing my jacket.

" Should we do it once more? " Jungkook asked.

" NO! " I said loudly as he chuckled.

Gosh the amount and types of flexibility exercises he made me do right now and in the past few days was crazy.

I got up and wiped the sweat off my face.

" Go take a bath and come down to eat breakfast " I nodded looking at him and went to my room.

After my bath, I wore a simple pink dress and went down.

I went inside the kitchen and sat on my seat while glancing at Jungkook who served me my breakfast

" You took so long " Jungkook said.

" Sorry, I washed my hair also so I was late " I giggled and picked up the spoon and started eating.

Jungkook sat beside me and put his head on the table looking at me. I blushed and raised my eyebrows.

" Why are you l-looking at me like t-that? "

" Like what? " 

" You know...just looking at me " I shrugged while smiling.

"  You're cute " He smiled.

" Did you have your breakfast? " I asked, changing the topic.

" Yeah " I nodded and slowly ate my breakfast.

When I took the last bite, the doorbell rang and as I was about to get up, Jungkook made me sit on the chair again.

" It's for me " He said and went to get it, leaving me dumbfounded.

~*~*time skip~*~*

After breakfast, I was watching TV and Jungkook was sitting beside me, doing smt on his laptop.

" Jungkook? " I turned my head to look at him.

" Hmm? "

" Do you really not have a girlfriend? " He stopped typing and looked at me.