Chapter 56

Jungkook POV

She dragged me to the bed and made me sit on it.

" take off your shirt! " she said.

" are you trynna do dirty things with me? " I said squinting my eyes.

" shut up! and do what I said...lemme check the wound "

" you unbutton it...I have to hold my wound " I said and smirked. She sighed and came closer, unbuttoning my shirt. I took my hands off as she completely unbuttoned my shirt. She then took the cloth off my shoulders.

" where's the wound? " she looked at my body for the wound. I smirked and pulled her on top of me and placed her hand on my chest. She gasped and looked at me.

" you are so naive " I smirked wider.

" huh? "

" you willingly unbuttoned my shirt and even stared at my body..if you want it so much then you should have just told me "I whispered seductively in her ear. I could feel her body temprature getting warmer.

" ji-hun- "

" ji-hun went out..it's just the both of us now. Do whatever you want now " I kissed her below her ear making her moan and shiver.

" then l-lets cuddle as you wished....." she said in a shaky voice.

" nothing more you wanna do with me? "

"umm...you were gonna give me a massage " I chuckled at how nervously she was speaking.

" innocent pie " I ruffled her hair and hugged her.

She kept snuggling closer in my chest and I patted her head.

" can you play music? "she asked. I quickly grabbed my phone and played music.

We cuddled for an hour listening to this and then y/n spoke.

" can you gimme the massage now...I almost fell asleep " she said rubbing her eyes. I stopped the music and sat up.

" lie on your stomach " she did what I said and I starts massaging her shoulders 

" OUCH!! "

" uhh? " 

" Don't apply so much strength!!!...you are strong, way too much strong " she whined. I chuckled and continued a lil more gently.

" ahhh it feels so relaxing " she shivered in pleasure.

" good you are liking this " I said and then after a few minutes, went down to her back.

" ahhhh~ " she moaned which froze me for a few secs. I blinked fast and went on.

I sensed Taehyung hyung standing outside my room so I unlocked the door using my powers.

" wait I will go to washroom and come back real fast! "Y/n got up and went in the bathroom.

" where you fucking with her? " Taehyung hyung came in and asked.

" idiot no!..why would I have my clothes on if I was..now go out.." I said.

" wow you are kicking me out for y/n " he dramatically went out and y/n came out.

" ya now continue " she hoped on the bed and I continued.

~*~*time skip, days later~*~*

Today I had wanted to go out and have fun with the members so I wore a nice outfit.