Chapter 95

Y/n POV

" Sit here " Jungkook patted his lap as I immediately obeyed.

" D-Does it pain a l-lot? " I asked, my voice and body shaking violently. He held my waist and kissed my forehead...I missed this, I missed his kisses, I missed his comforting voice, I missed him.

" It doesn't, after seeing you " I covered my face with my palms and sobbed softly.

" Don't cry, I'm alive " He caressed my hair.

" Do you w-want me to h-help you? "

" Just sit on my lap " I nodded and he gave me his hand. I wrapped my fingers around his index finger and gently massaged it.

" Take off your shirt Jungkook " Yoongi oppa suddenly said running down the stairs as I slid off his lap.

" No sit here! "

" I have to prepare smt for you " I smiled and went to his bathroom. I prepared a big bowl and poured water in it. I put a towel into the bowl and soaked them.

Jungkook POV

" She cried a lot when you weren't here " Yoongi hyung said cleaning my wounds and taking the bullets out, making me groan in pain.

" She kept asking whether you're okay or not " He continued. " She wouldn't eat much and kept herself mostly locked in her room " He paused to stich the cuts and bandage the wounds.

" She was really worried about y'all, specially you " As he finished his sentence, Tiny Thing came running down the stairs which spread a smile across my face.

" He won't be able to bath properly till his wounds are healed right? " She asked Yoongi hyung.

" No, he will take care of that himself " He said as Y/n gave him a nod and came to me.

" Come with me, you can walk right? " She asked with worry.

" I can, but maybe you won't be able to, someday " I said under my breathe and smirked.

" I can hear you " Yoongi hyung said.

" What? " I loved how confused and innocent Y/n looked.

" Jungkook said he will fuc- "

" LET'S GO TINY THING! " I raised my voice so she couldn't hear hyung and dragged her to my room.

" But Yo- " 

" It doesn't matter " I pushed her inside my room and locked it.

" I prepared a sp-"

" I know " I said.

" How? "

" You are very caring " I said and pulled her close.

" Your wounds! " She stood carefully so she won't hurt my wounds.

" Babygirl do you remember how you kissed me before I went? " She blushed hard and looked down at her feet.

" I-It-" I put my index finger on her lips, shushing her as she looked at me with her glossy eyes. I leaned in, closing my eyes and gently pressed my lips against hers.

" I missed you too "  I said against her soft lips.

 I pulled away but she pulled me in a hug.

" Take good care of yourself " She said.

" You are going to take care of me " She smiled and looked at me.

" I'd love to , now go clean yourself. You smell completely like blood " She said and gently pushed me towards the bathroom.

" Do it for me. My hands got badly hurt " I lied pulling her inside the bathroom with me.