Chapter 103

Jungkook POV

I woke up next to my Little Angel who was still sleeping.

" Wake up, Kitten " I tapped her cheeks and she slowly opened her eyes.

" What? " She mumbled, still sleepy.

" Get up and get ready, I have to take you somewhere " She ignored my order and snuggled in my chest.

" Fine you wont listen, I'll have to do it my way then " I picked her up as I stood up and let her hug me like a koala. I carried her to the bathroom and put her down, unbuttoning her shirt.

" huh- HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! " She was fulling awake after I unbuttoned 3 buttons, she looked so adorable with messy hair, a frown and a small pout, covering her chest.

" Helping you get ready? "

" No thank you, I don't need your help " She blushed and buttoned her shirt up again.

" Be quick " I kissed her cheek and went to get ready for the day.

Y/n POV

I was trying to process what he just did, which made me blush. I quickly did my morning routine and wore a dress.

" You look so cute in that" Jungkook picked me up and took me downstairs

" Thank you, you look handsome today " He was wearing a black hoodie and jeans which fit him  perfectly, I'd be lying if I said he didn't look boyfriend material.

" I look handsome everyday " He pecked me on the lips and put me down.

" Eat quickly, we'll leave in 15 minutes...till then I have to handle something" I nodded and went to the kitchen to eat.

~*~*time skip~*~*

" Come with me, be careful don't fall " Jungkook held my hand and led us to a house. He took out the keys, and opened the door.

It looked completely new, especially the new furniture.

" Come in " I walked in with him and waited for him to speak.

" So, you know because of all the gunshots, I decided to move you to a different house " He said, which left me in disbelief.

" But I wanna stay with you! Isn't is more unsafe being all alone for me? " I said. Something about him makes me wanna stay with him...even tho I find him annoying sometimes, I feel the safest around him.

" Don't worry, I assigned two of my men to be your personal bodyguards and three of them will always guard your house. Also I assigned one of the drivers to be your driver while you stay here " 

" But- "

" Y/n it's for your own good, I can't afford losing my Kitten " He kissed my forehead and held my hand, gently caressing it.