Chapter 98

~*~*at night~*~*

Y/n POV

" Kitten, I have a lot of work remaining so go to sleep yourself! " I frowned and scoffed.

" Fine! I just- you know what! Forget it...I'm going to sleep alone! " I ran to my room and slammed the door shut. I was so done with Jungkook, all I did was care about him and he yelled at me humph!

I went to my closet and took out the back which had the night dresses I bought earlier today. I got my phone and started playing music which I could dance to in one of these elegant night dresses.

I wore the lavender one and combed my hair and started vibing to the music, having fun in my own little world.

It felt so freeing to wear smt like this and dance, It felt sexy.

~*~*time skip~*~*

" Damn.." I was dancing for 2 hours now so I decided to stop and go to sleep. I hopped on my bed and covered myself with the blanket.

Before I fell asleep, I turned the lamp on which dimly lit the room with a shade of yellow...it looked very aesthetic. I kinda felt like a powerful princess living in a world she wants to live in.

~*~*time skip~*~*

Jungkook POV

I was done with my work, fuck this was so tiring. I got up, knowing only one thing can make me feel relaxed.

I went to Y/n's room and saw the door was open. I slowly pushed it open and saw the room was dimly lit. There she was, sleeping, facing the other side looking like a doll.

Her legs, as usual, were out of the blanket. I locked the door and lied down beside her, putting her legs back in the blanket so she won't get cold.

She suddenly shot her hands out, and the right one hit my fucking face.

" Fuck.." I hissed and back hugged her in a way which secured her arms below my big, muscular arms. I love her small figure so much, it makes me feel dominant. She whimpered in her sleep and pressed her back against my chest.

My hand travelled down to her thigh, caressing it with my thumb in circles while kissing her nape.

Suddenly my hand touched some soft material making me remove the blanket just to see Tiny Thing in a sexy night dress.

" Damn, she bought this huh?" I whispered to myself and stared at the sexy doll in front of me. My eyes travelled from her milky thighs to her cleavage, fuck that flesh looks so tempting. I felt my pant getting tighter around my lower area but I ignored it and started planting kisses on Y/n's neck attempting to wake her up.

It took her sometime to wake up but she did, she gasped and tried to scream but before she did, I covered her mouth and muffled her scream.

" What are you doing here?!!! " She hissed at me as I smirked.