Chapter 93

~*~*A week later~*~*

Y/n POV

" *sneeze* " Jungkook sneezed for the 3947289347329847th time beside me.

" Jungkook I'm telling you, you have a cold! " I said as he sniffled.

"  No I a- *sneeze* " I got up and went to bring some medicines for him.

" At least take this " I softly said giving him a pill and a glass of water.

" Are you gonna drug me? " He asked frowning.

" I'm not you " I said shoving the pill in his hands. He swallowed it along with the water.

" Good boy " I ruffled his hair.

" I'm a grown ass man, Y/n " 

" You are sick so I will treat you like a baby. And you! are not gonna resist! " I heard him deeply sigh and shake his head.

" Go and sleep " I tried to get him up from the couch but he wouldn't bulge.

" Fine don't sleep then " I was about to leave when he pulled me on his lap.

" I will sleep after finishing the paper work, alright? " I nodded and he let me go.

~*~*A Day Later~*~*

Jungkook was still asleep so I decided to check on him. I sat beside him on the bed and touched his cheek. It felt like his cheeks were burning, so I checked his forehead too. 

I slowly touched my forehead on his and closed my eyes.

" What are you doing? " His voice made me flinch and sit back up.

" I think you have a fever " I said and he sniffled.

" I don't, I'm okay " He sat up and was about to get up but I pushed him back and sat on top of him.

" You are gonna listen to what I say until you get healthy again! "

" Bu-"

" No buts! " I said and got off to bring a thermometer. I checked his temperature and it was quite high.

" Idiot, I was telling you to not overwork yourself! " I said. I looked at him since I didn't get a response. He had his eyes closed and a slight look of pain and uneasiness was on his face. I immediately felt bad for being mean as I covered him properly with the blanket.

" I'm sorry for being mean, I'll make you a cup of hot chocolate " I said and got up.

" Can I have a hug before you go? " His voice was barely even audible. I smiled and pulled him into a hug as he hugged my waist too.

" You will get healthy soon " I said caressing his hair.

" I have you to take care of me, that's why " I smiled and slowly let go of him. 

" Just wait here, I'll get you some breakfast in a minute " I went to the kitchen.

***

I put the tray on the bed beside him and gave him the mug which contained hot chocolate. He took it and started sipping it.

" Feel better? " He nodded and slowly finished the drink. I handed him the plate on which I had kept the bread toasts on.

" You applied butter on this? " I nodded to his question. " Feed me " He added as I chuckled and did what he said.

" Do you have the energy to bath? " I asked keeping the plate away as he finished his breakie.

" Do you want to bath with me? " I blushed and shook my head.