Chapter 66

~*~*next morning~*~*

I opened my eyes slowly and rolled around. I heard footsteps in the room so I turned to look at the person.

" Morning Tiny thing " Jungkook said. He had wrapped a towel round his waist, his hair slightly wet and water was still dripping down his body.

" Wear something! " I covered my eyes.

" No " I felt him crawl on the bed and back hug me.

" Slept well, Kitten? " He pressed my back against his hard chest.

" Y-Yeah " I shivered as my warm skin brushed his cold one.

" Did you bath in cold water? " I asked and turned to him.

" Yeah " 

I was still sleepy so I covered the both of us with the blanket and snuggled in his chest.

" You want me to sleep with you? " He teased.

" Shut up and just stay here...where are the others? " I asked.

" All of them aren't gonna come back home till 9 p.m today, they have work. So it's just us " He said and I nodded.

" WHAT?! JUST US? " I jolted upright but fell back bc of sudden dizziness.

" Yeah...so you are going to wear this the whole day without questioning " He bossily said.

" You are so bad " I huffed.

" I know " He got up and carried me to the bathroom.

~*~*time skip~*~*

I wore the outfit Jungkook told me to wear and went to the kitchen.

I bent over the side of the kitchen counter to reach a bowl.

" This view is all for me...I like it " Jungkook's voice spoke behind me which made me flinch and as I tired to stand back up, my foot kept slipping.

" You are looking like cat stuck in mud " He chuckled and put me on the kitchen counter.

" Pervert " I pouted and got the bowl.

" Come on let's watch TV while eating " He threw me over his shoulder and carried me to the living room.

" Here " He gave me the box of cereals and switched on the TV putting on a thriller movie.

I poured a lot of cereals in the bowl and started eating them with my hands like I always do.

" You are not having breakfast? " I asked Jungkook who was just looking at the TV.

" Nah "

" You shouldn't skip breakfast " I said, concerned.

" Then feed me " He put me on his lap as I blushed.