Chapter 72

~*~*next morning~*~*

I woke up and saw Jungkook still asleep.

*I fell asleep so quickly yesterday* I thought stroking his hair. I noticed he was shivering a little since he was shirtless and it was quite cold today, so I took the blanket off me and wrapped him in it.

*He looks so cute* I smiled seeing him pout in his sleep.

" How long are you gonna stare at me? " He opened his one eye looking at me directly. I blushed and bit my lower lip, looking away.

" I-I wasn't staring..."

" Good Morning , you slept well? " He kissed my forehead, pulling me closer.

" Um-hmm I did..btw you look cute " I giggled. He looked down at his body seeing what I had done.

" This is comfy...go take a bath and make breakfast hmm? "

" Yep " I quickly took a bath and went out to change my clothes.

" Want my help? " I suddenly heard Jungkook's voice which made me freeze.

" WHAT ARE Y-" He pulled me, pinning me on the bed and kissed me. I felt my towel got loose making my eyes widen.

" You are going to loose your voice if you yell so much " Jungkook said against my lips. His hand travelled down to the loose side of my towel, tucking it properly.

" Tiny Thing you can't hide anything from me " He smirked making me embarrassed.

" Go change before I change my mind " He let me go as I quickly ran to my closet. I wore my fav comfy outfit and went out.

Going to the kitchen, I started cooking cheese pasta breakfast

While stirring the boiling pasta, I felt muscular arms wrap around my waist, making me flinch.

" Continue, don't mind me"

"  Yah you scared me! " I looked up at him. He rested his chin on my shoulder and softly sniffed my neck.

" You smell like roses..so sweet  " He said brushing his nose against my skin making me whimper.

" That's ticklish " I blushed. He turned me around and pecked me.

" You're so addictive " He said pinching the tip of my nose.

" Why are you like this today? " I asked softly.

" I have you all to myself today " He said leaving me confused. " Idiot, I wanna spend time with you since I'm free today " He added. I nodded and turned, giving my attention to the pasta.

" Can you please bring me salt? " I requested. He went to the table and got it for me as I put a tablespoon in the half cooked pasta. I mixed it and put the other mixture in, again mixed it and went to get the cheese.