Chapter 43

Y/N POV

I was lead to jungkook's car and his guard opened it for me. I sat inside beside jungkook and looked at him. He looked pissed off.

" why are you clenching your jaw ? did something make you angry? " I gently put my hand on his muscular upper arm and bent a lil to look at him properly.

Jungkook POV

I looked at her with lust but controlled myself.

*after what you did to my junior...you think I'm gonna sit here all quite? * I thought to myself and looked out of the window.

" take us to my club " I ordered the driver.

" wait club?! what about ji-hun ? "

" I will arrange for him "

I could sense y/n being confused.

~*~*time skip~*~*

We reached my club as my driver opened the door for me and then for y/n.
I walked inside the club with y/n running behind me to catch up and not get lost in such a crowded area.

" jungkook " I heard her despite the loud music playing.

" c-can we hold hands...? " I knew she didn't want to get lost so I gripped on her wrist tightly and lead her to the V.I.P elevator.

We reached the top floor where most popular CEOs and even some celebrities come and gamble and do dirty shit.

" y/n stay in my office until I get back " I locked the office door from the outside and went to fuck some slut.

~*~*meanwhile y/n POV~*~*

I had never been to a club before so I just sat in jungkook's chair ,pretended to be the boss , went thru the drawer but there was only bunches of paper, looked at all the awfully expensive types of alcohol and finally was bout to sit on the couch when I heard the door open.

" come out " He said and I ran out of the boring room as fast as possible.

He walked towards a big table in the middle and sat on one of the chair.
Me who was standing beside him got pulled on his lap .

" oh what a pleasent surprise!!! Mr.Jeon is gambling with us today! And who is this pretty lady sir? " A man is his early 30's asked.

The others on the table turned my head to me which made me shift a little closer to jungkook .

" she's my girl " jungkook said making me look at him but he gave me a peck on the lips.

" oh she's lucky then...nice to meet you ,beautiful I'm the CEO of the 5th largest company in Korea , Mr. Song "

" maintain your distance " jungkook said in his deep voice making that man shut up.

" sorry sir" he apologized as jungkook made me comfortable on his lap and put a hand around my waist.

" so lets have 10 rounds in honour of Mr.Jeon's girlfriend!!! " he looked a little tense now but they eventually started playing.

" 200 chips for me " jungkook said

" ohh 100 for me"

" 100 "

" 100 "

They all started gambling and I was playing with jungkook's fingers when it wasn't his turn. I tried to always understand how to gamble but It all went from above my head.

" oh last round ..Mr. Jeon has the biggest hand as always! " exclaimed the man sitting in front of us.

Soon the game ended and jungkook had won. He drank all the alcohol he was drinking during the game and looked at me.

" its all your money , do whatever you want with it " he hugged my waist with both his hands now and pulled me closer.

" but its a huge amount , I cant take that much...I wont be able to repay you " I clenched the hem on my skirt as I spoke.

" who ever said about repaying? I always keep wining and getting this money..I want to give this small amount as a gift to my cutie , can't I? " He held my chin and kissed me. I could taste the beer he drank. The taste was so strong even tho it was just on his lips!

I realized there were ppl around so I quickly pushed him.

" oh mam please don't be shy, he is your man..we will leave now " they bowed to the both of us seperately and went to the bar.

" why did you kiss me in front of them..and who said I-I am your girl? "

" You are my Kitten and I did that bc I know the dirty intentions of that man...his reputation is quite bad " He looked like there was more to the story but he kept it short.

" now let me take you home " Jungkook said and took me towards the elevator.

" but you just drank so much beer ...and we had come with your driver right?!" he came closer to me and towered over me as I struggled to look up at him.

" I don't go with my driver from here ..I have my own bike " he said

" but its not right to drive after dri- " he cut me off by picking me up and giving me another kiss.

" now shut up or I will do smt more than a kiss " the elevator door opened and he put me down. I quitely followed him to his bike not wanting to face the consequense.

But before we went out of the door, I felt like someone's intense stare was on us but I ignored it .

I climbed on the bike ,behind jungkook and hugged him tightly before he could tell me to do so.

" I have trained my Kitten well " He teasingly said, as I puffed my cheeks and hit his shoulder.

" you j-just drive " he made a 'huh' sound and started driving.

He was driving peacefully along the road until a group of men were driving swiftly behind us. I noticed they had guns and and seemed to be after us.

Guys I hope you liked this !

what do you think is going to happen next?

PLZ VOTE 

&

COMMENT