Chapter 92

~*~*6 Days Later~*~*

I was alone with Jungkook and IU right now, in the office.

" Sit here " I told IU rudely, pointing at the chair in front of me.

" Who are you to tell me? "

" Y/n "

" Is smt wrong, Y/n? " Jungkook asked.

" She's not listening to me! "

" Let her sit wherever she wants " He said.

" Why are you not listening to me these days? " I raised my voice, feeling really sad.

" I do listen to you " He said.

" No, you don't! " I slammed the file I was holding on the table and furiously walked out. I asked Mr. Lee to take me to Livana's house.

~*~*time skip~*~*

" You did it?! " She asked happily.

" Yeah " I heavily sighed. " It was a little tough though " I said.

" Okay so what are we waiting for now?! Come! " She said dragging me to her closet.

" Wear it and show me " She said as I nodded, feeling excited. I wore the dress and heels.

 I wore the dress and heels

It was very tight especially around my chest and hips. I walked out and Livana turned her attention to me.

" Gurllllllllll you look beautiful " She yelled.

" But isn't it too tight...and too short like, I have to pull it down every 2 seconds? " 

" That is the whole point " I nodded.

" Now..." She pulled me in front for her mirror and pulled out a few cosmetics.

" Heavy make-up won't suit you so..." She took out a red lipstick, foundation and a bracelet.

" Wear this " She gave the bracelet to me and started doing light makeup on me as I sat back, relaxed.

~*~*10 minutes later~*~*

She was done with my make-up as I sat up properly and looked in the mirror. I felt like a whole different person now, hot red lipstick on my lips and my skin looking pale which was perfectly matching the outfit...this was perfect for tonight! 

Livana gave me red nail polish to apply and so I did.

" I think we should leave now, he must be waiting " Livana smirked as I nodded.

~*~*time skip~*~*

It took us an hour to reach this nightclub as I walked in after keeping my purse in the car. Suddenly I felt confidence run thru my body, I felt like I wanted to be the center of attention tonight, let my craziness out of me.