Chapter 78

Y/n POV

While I was hanging my clothes, Jungkook help me with folding some and put them in place.

He went out to get the other clothes but he took a little time so I went out to check.

Upon going out of the closet, blood rushed to my cheeks as I saw what he was doing.

Jungkook  POV

I was properly putting Y/n's colorful panties on top of each other when suddenly I felt someone jump on me.

" Leave my clothes! How could you, pervert! " She sat on top of me and started hitting my chest while yelling stuff at me with her eyes closed.

" Y/n s-" I was cut off by slap across my face followed by a gasp.

" I'm s-sorry I-I " Fear was clear in her eyes and I didn't like the fact she was fearing me.

" Tiny Thing..." I said as she started shaking.

" It's okay " I softly said.

Y/n POV

I was on the verge of crying out of fear when I slapped him unknowingly. He said okay which made me look at him apologetically.

" I'm sorry " I said and bent down, giving him a kiss on the cheek I slapped him on. I looked at him smirking which made me blush and look away.

" You should slap me more often if you're gonna give me a kiss after "

" It was my mistake " I said and looked back at him. He raised his hand to caress my cheek but my eyes fell on the bra that was hanging on his arm. I immediately blushed and threw it on the floor.

" Your choice of bras is really cute " He laughed as I hit his chest gently.

" Stop talking nonsense! " I shyly said.

" But you should try wearing my choice of bras too " He said in his deep voice and pulling me closer to him.

" J-Jungkook..." I bit my lower lip in embarrassment.

" Let's put all this back " He gathered my bras but I snatched them away from him.

" I will do it! " I said and threw all my undergarments in a drawer and went out.

" You forgot this " Jungkook was holding a blue bra of mine. 

" Can you not?! " I took and ran inside the closet, throwing it in the drawer too.

" Are you done making me feel embarrassed? " I asked Jungkook coming out of the closet.

" Yes " I groaned and jumped on the bed.

" I'll cuddle you as a reward " He unbuttoned his shirt and threw it on the floor.

I opened my arms for him bc I really needed a hug right now.

He hugged me and rubbed my back which was so relaxing.

" Why do you always take off your shirt? " I asked.

" I like being shirtless "

" And flex your muscles? " I joked.

" Just to you " He said and I ruffled his hair.

" Your hair have got much healthier , that's good " I said avoiding the topic.

" All thanks to you " He pecked me on my lips as we just stayed like that for some more time.

" Jungkook? "

" Hmm? "

" Can we all play monopoly today? I have the board "