Chapter 99

Jungkook POV

I carried her to my room and threw her on my bed, making her bounce a little. I was no time in kissing her and unzipping the zip up hoodie I gave her. I threw it across the room and began kissing her neck, leaving dark red hickeys.

" J-Jungkook..." She whimpered loudly, pressing her legs together.

" Do I make you feel good, princess? " I asked looking into her eyes. She blushed and lowered her gaze.

" Y-You..mmh..." She licked her lower lip out of habit and looked at him...before I knew it, she was kissing me.

"Jungkook? " She softly said, pulling away.

"Yeah? "

" What happened there?" She asked.

"Babygirl, don't worry. I will make sure you won't get hurt no matter what " I reassured her,  caressing her hair.

" No, I want you and the others to be safe " She said making me smile.

" Don't be so selfless "

" I can't see you getting hurt again...last time when you were shot, I was so scared that y-you might..." Her voice faded away.

" Scared that I could've died? " She nodded, taking a sharp breath.

" This is the world of money, greed, lust and death " 

" I don't care, all I want is to you to be safe " She hugged me and kissed me all over my face and ended it with a peck on my lips.

" Let's sleep? " I nodded and pulled the blanket over us. 

" You have such pretty lips, Tiny Thing " I said, tracing her lower lip back and forth with my thumb. She didn't say anything so I thought I could just read her mind for fun.

*His lips are so soft...he is a good kisser...his voice is so deep but also so soft..OH MY GOD DOES HE REALLY NOT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?* I smirked and leaned closer to her face.

" Am I a good kisser? " I asked.

" Huh! yeah...NO I MEAN NO! " she blushed and hid under the covers.

I chuckled and hugged her.

" Goodnight Tiny Thing " I kissed her forehead.

" Goodnight " She fell asleep in just a few minutes, followed by me.

~*~*time skip~*~*

I woke up at looked at the time, it was 9 o'clock. I shifted my gaze to Y/n and saw her sleeping while her hands were on my chest.

I was about to get up but I heard her whimper in her sleep. I caressed her hair but her expression only got more tense. She curled up with a expression of seeing smt terrifying.

"Tiny Thing, wake up " I shook her. She shot her eyes open and immediately hugged me while breathing hard.

" Did you have a nightmare? " I asked rubbing her back. She nodded and looked at me.

" It was so bad... I was in t-this dark room and there were c-corpses lying around like t-the guys killed yesterday and I-I was tied to the chair... Some-someone kept forcing me to look at t-them "

" It's okay, I'm here. No need to worry " She hummed and closed her eyes. I could feel her body trembling.

" Jungkook...I'm scared..." There were goosebumps all over her body.

" It's okay Y/n, go get ready I'll take you somewhere nice, hmm? " She nodded and got up.

" You look so sexy in that nightgown " I complimented, checking her out.