Chapter 85

Y/n POV

He smiled softly at me.

" I'm happy I can be with you "

" Same " Suddenly, there was loud banging on the door making me yelp.

" Its me!!! Lunch time! " We heard San voice making me sigh.

" He scared me " Seonghwa said as we both laughed, getting up and went for lunch.

~*~*time skip~*~*

After lunch, Mr. Kang came to meet us.

" I hope you're having a good time " He smiled seeing us nod happily.

" Go take rest today and from tomorrow do all the activities and Y/n I loved your gift " I smiled and bowed.

" What did you gift him? " Hoong Joong asked as we walked back to our rooms.

" It was this " I showed them the pic of the gift.

" Wow..he's gonna love it" Yeosangsaid.

" That's a relief, I was worried if it was a good gift or not " I said.

Later, when we were back in the room, I threw myself on the bed and exhaled.

" This is so comfy..." I said, a little exhausted.

" You should sleep...you woke up before your alarm rang right? " My eyes widened in a funny way.

" How do you know?! " He chuckled and sat beside where I was lying like a potato.

" I know your habits very well "

" You're right " In some minutes I fell asleep.

Seonghwa POV

I heard soft breathes making me look at Y/n who was sleeping peacefully. 

" Adorable " I smiled and covered her body with the white fluffy blanket.  I made her head comfortable on the pillow and lied down beside her, admiring her angelic face.

*I'm so lucky to have you Y/n* I thought of every moment I spent with Y/n from the day we met. 

~*~*time skip~*~*

Y/n POV

I slowly opened my eyes and looked the clock on the wall.

 *It's 6:47?!*I sat up and saw Seonghwa sleeping on the couch, in a sitting position. I stumbled out of bed and covered him with the blanket since it had started to get cold. I opened the balcony window and lied down on the bed-chair, at least that's what I called it.

I looked at my phone which I was in my hand and opened Jungkook's chats. I sent him a selca of me and immediately got a reply.

Jungkook: You're looking great my Tiny Thing❤