Chapter 87

⚠ Read this ch at your own risk!

~*~*later that day~*~*

Y/n POV

I was roaming around Jungkook's office while he worked. Suddenly his phone rang and since he was busy, I answered it. It was Livana.

" Jungkook I'm coming at your house for stayi-"

" It's me! He's busy working " I cut her off.

" Oh Y/n, tell him I'm coming over to stay at his house since there's some renovation going at my apartment "

" Oh sure but when? "

" Tomorrow noon "

" Okay no problem " She cut the call and I kept the phone beside Jungkook's computer.

" Who was it? " He asked not taking his eyes of the computer.

" Livana, she said she's coming tomorrow noon to live at your house bc her apartment is getting renovated " I told him.

" This bitch..." He chuckled and continued working. I was just confused but decided not to question him.

~*~*time skip~*~*

" Jungkook? " He hummed and looked at me as we walked to his car.

" Can we buy some ingredients for baking cookies? "

" You're baking cookies? "

" Yeah tomorrow morning, especially Livana "

" Okay but you don't need to, you know? "

" Yeah but still "

He told his driver to drive to the store.

~*~*next morning~*~*

I woke up at 5:30 am and did my morning routine. I got dressed and ran to the kitchen.

I decided to make breakfast first and then quickly make cookies

Jungkook POV

As I wrapped the white towel around my waist, my stomach growled. I sighed and went to the kitchen to eat smt.

I walked inside the kitchen, expecting to see no one but saw smt more than I expected.

Y/n was bending over the kitchen counter and her short dress wasn't even  covering her ass at all.

She was wearing a blue thong which matched with the color of her dress. I couldn't take my eyes off her beautiful small figure and I looked down as soon as I felt my towel tighten, oh great...now I have a boner.

She grunted softly as she straightened her back, letting her dress come right below her hips. She walked to the fridge, the skirt flouncing around her hips.