Chapter 94

~*~*A few days later~*~*

A/n POV

Jungkook had completely recovered from the fever and cold, meaning he was perfectly healthy again.

Y/n POV

I was sitting on the couch as usual and watching tiktoks on Taehyung oppa's laptop while eating a few bananas. I heard footsteps rushing down the stairs so I turned my head to look at the person. It was Jungkook and Jimin dressed in complete black, with many kinds of weapons attached to a belt around their torso.

" Hyung, get the car ready. " Jungkook said as Jimin oppa nodded and went out of the mansion.

" W-Where are y-you going? " I immediately got up and went to him, stuffing the sweet fruit in my mouth.

" It's a mission I have to complete. " He said.

" When will you be b-back? " I was feeling so anxious right now.

" Tiny Thing, can I request for something? " He suddenly asked.

" Yeah! "

" Can I get a hug? " Without answering him, I hugged him tightly.

" This might be our last hug and last conversation " He softly said making tears roll down my cheeks instantly.

" N-No! "

" If I die, Tiny Thing, y- "

" Shut up! I-I don't want to hear it! " I said between my sobs.

" Don't cry, it's not like you'll get affected if I die " He said rubbing my back.

" Are you crazy?! How can you think like that! " I started crying hard and felt like my body wanted to give up hearing these words from him.

" J-Jungkook..." I said making him hum and look at me. I gripped his collar and kissed him. My body was shaking violently in his arms...I am scared, he was just so sick and suddenly he has to go on a dangerous mission. I could feel his cheeks getting warmer because of my tears.

I hugged his neck and pulled him closer. I'd be lying if I say I didn't miss his kisses and suddenly he's saying he might not come back. 

" P-Please...come back a-alive " I said letting go of his lips.

" I'll try my best "

" COME BACK ALIVE! "I yelled and hugged him. 

" Don't worry about me " He kissed my forehead and let go of me, walking towards the door.

" Oppa, please don't get hurt " I said to Jimin oppa, hugging him too.

" I won't " He patted my head.

" Let's leave hyung " I heard Jungkook saying as I let Jimin oppa go. 

" Yoongi hyung and Namjoon hyung will stay behind with you, Tiny Thing. Don't go outside without them or a bodyguard, hmm? "

" I don't get it but okay "

" Just be a good girl and listen " I nodded and waved them a goodbye.

After they left, I went to Namjoon oppa's room.

" Did you know Jungkook and Jimin oppa were going on some mission? " I asked closing the door behind me.

" Yeah, he had planned it during last week when you went to buy medicines for him "

" Why no one told me?! "

" He told us not to tell you " I couldn't take it anymore, his words kept repeating...'This might be our last hug and last conversation'. Tears rolled down my cheeks again as Joonie oppa pulled me gently and made me sit on his bed.