Chapter 68

Y/n POV

" Give that to me! " I took the bottle but he snatched it away and started drinking big amounts from it.

" Stop it! It's not good for your health! "I tried to take it away from him but it was a complete fail.

" LET ME DRINK! " He frowned and gulped down the whole content of the bottle.

" Jungkook stop! " I ran behind him as he went to the kitchen with big steps. I saw he had already emptied three big bottles other than the current one.

He was stumbling slightly and I quickly ran to him and pushed him away from the cabinet in which the alcohol bottles were kept.

" Y/n get out of my way " He looked at me, poking his inner cheek.

" Why are you drinking so much out of nowhere?! " I asked guarding the cabinet.

"  I want to! " He walked to me but I cupped his face, kissing him before he could do anything.

It apparently worked bc he picked me up without breaking the kiss. He suddenly bit on my lower lip which made me gasp. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and fidgeted with my tongue. I felt his cold hand rub my thigh and the other caress my bare waist. The taste of alcohol was felt in my mouth too now but it was sweet.

He placed my hands on his strong shoulders. He pulled me closer and started kissing my jaw.

" J-Jungkook n-no.." I whimpered. He didn't listen, instead he kissed my neck more aggressively.

" Whimper louder " He said against my skin and bit on it.

Jungkook POV

I bit on her neck making her moan softly. 

" Jungkook l-let me go! " She tried to get out of my grip but that didn't happen.

" You're not going anywhere " I went back to kissing her neck and soon hit her sweet spot.

" J-Jungkook please! " Her voice was barely audible to me.

" LETS CUDDLE! " She suddenly yelled which made me look at her.

" You will? "

" Y-Yes "

" Okay then " I wrapped her legs around my waist and carried her to her bedroom.

Y/n POV

It luckily worked when I said let's cuddle. He threw me on the bed and plopped down beside me.

" But I wasn't done kissing you " His hands rubbed my thigh as he said that.

" Do it someday later but let's cuddle right now " I smiled as I spoke.

" Okay! " He said in a baby tone but pouted.

" You should take care of me! " He whined like a baby.

" Yep I will! " As I said that, he pulled me close to him and snuggled in my chest.

" Your chest is so soft " He looked at me, smiling.

" You are really drunk.." I blushed.

" No I'm not! "He frowned and smiled sheepishly.

" Y/n-ah...do you care about me? " He asked, looking at me with innocent puppy eyes.

" I do care about you...that's why I tried to stop you from drinking so much " I said.

" Then why don't you let me kiss you? " He pouted.