CHAPTER 10

Warning: this ch might be triggering to some people!

Y/N P. O. V

After I said that, his smirk grew wider than it already was and he stood up, literally towering over me!

He grabbed my chin and came closer to my face. God this is embarrassing... I didn't expect him to do this.

WHAT A PERVERT!

" kitten!  I will allow you to go back to a normal life only if you will be able to pay me back the hospital bill in 2 weeks after ur brother is fine " he challenged me.

" okay! I accept this challenge! " I said, looking away cuz his face was terriblely close to mine.

JUNGKOOK P. O. V

Wow wow, this girl... She has a shy personality, I would love to see how she can complete the challenge I gave her... *evil chuckle mentally *

I again sat down and she was facing yugyeom's operating room.

After a few minutes I saw jimin coming towards us.

I looked away poking my inner cheek in disgust.

Y/N P. O. V

" y/n! " I heard jimin's voice calling me.

I turned to him, just to see him carrying two bags in either of his hands.

" y/n,plz eat this " he said, holding one of the bags infront of my face.

I shook my head as a no, I had lost my appetite.

" y/n plz, we don't want another patient right?  " he said bending down to meet my eyes.

" plz no, I have lost my appetite " I said

" y/n don't do this pl- " he was saying but jungkook cut him

" jimin if she doesn't wants to eat then let her starve " he coldly said.

Jimin sighed.

" y/n-" he was saying until we heard a door open.

Me and jimin looked in that direction and saw the doctor coming  out of yugyeom's room while removing his mask.

I ran towards him and held his hands.

" doctor is he fine? Did the operation go w-" I was bombarding him with questions until he said....

" yes miss, he is still unconscious but he will wake up soon and the other instructions will be given by him " he said while pointing towards another man in the room.

" thank you so much doc " I said, bowing multiple times and ran inside the room to the other doctor.