CHAPTER 27

~*~*next day~*~*

Y/N P.O.V

I came out of the bathroom in my towel as usual but didn't find my clothes on the bed.

" aw? Didn't I kept them ready? " I went to the closet and tried opening it but it was locked!

" ah waaaae?! C'mon! Open uuuuup! " I yelled at the closet.

" you look so beautiful like this babygirl ~ " none other than that jungkook spoke in a raspy voice behind me.

" wait wh-*realizes I am still in a towel* Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Go awaaaaaay! " I screamed throwing the SOPE bottle at his head,

" oh God... You really like to put this situation like this don't you, my little kitten? " he said licking the side of his lips. Putting my hands over my chest, clenching my legs, I started walking away from him. He started getting closer too when I felt Myself hit the bed and fall on it.

A small ,low gasp left my lips and I tried getting up when I was pinned back with my hands on the either side of my head.

" j-jungkook.. Please let me go.. " I said closing my eyes.

" you are a pretty fun kitten to play with " I could feel him get closer. I felt his breathe on lips lips. Immediately turning my head to the right, I tried to push him with my legs but that only made me realize that his legs are between mine.

" please.. Please don't do this.. " I pleaded.

" do what Kitty? " his kneebrushed against my inner thighs and came closer to my bare sensitive part.

" PLEASE! " I yelled

" here where this! " he threw a pink dress on me. I opened my eyes feeling dumbfounded.

" okay... " he went out and I wore the dress.

" who the hell wears such a dress? " I quickly myself, not knowing the purpose of such a dress

I suddenly felt my throat pain so I ran to the kitchen to grab a glass of water without a second thought.

" looks nice on you " jungkook whispered in my ear with his hand rubbing my waist.

I choked on my water and started coughing. I calmed down after a minute and felt something slide around my neck.

" eh? What's it? "

" something both of us will like " he smirked.

He took out something like a bracelet and tied it around both my wrists.

" this bracelet looks cute "

" thus ain't a bracelet! This is called cuffs "

" but I am not a prisoner! And prisoner don't wear such cuffs! " I argued

JUNGKOOK P. O. V

It was actually very funny how she didn't even know a little about kinky stuff .

" do you what this dress is for? " I asked touching the hem of the skirt.

" probably.. A sleepwear? " she said with a confused face making me chuckle at her stupidity.

" and this choker? " I said taking the bell of it between my fingers.

" maybe for animals,for cats? .. Then why have you made me wear it! "she yelled

" you are really innocent.."

" and why did you lock my closet?!"

" just for fun! And are you gonna get bored,..just sitting here? Inside? "

" yeah " she nodded.

" go outside then.. The garden is all yours! " I suggested hoping for some fun outside.

" okay! " she ran out of the mansion at cheetah's speed.

Y/N P. O. V

I came out bare feet and saw my reflection in one of the car's window.

" this looks cute tho " I complimented the dress and its accessories.. Which were the choker and cuffs? Yeah probably that only according to that weird person.

I looked around getting a thought.

* I can escape since jungkook is not watching.. * I observed they place but bad luck... There were his men everywhere and they had the eyes on me.

" go play kitten! " jungkook suddenly spoke making me flinch.

" okay but lemme bring something "

I ran inside and to my room, grabbing the keys for jimin's room.

I went to jimin's room,unlocking it and grabbing my diary which had a pouch attached to it.

I ran outside again nearly bumping into jungkook.

" come with me " I followed him to beautiful big lawn-garden with a spectacular biiiiiiig fountain feets away from us which was probably in the middle because this place was just so big. Looking around , this place was surrounded by tall bushes and in each corner was a guard but also,there was a small opening between the tall bushes at the end of this places which was also guarded by two guards on the either side.

" go do whatever you want " jungkook said putting his hand in his pocket.

" hey! we can a picnic like lunch here " I said brushing my bare feet on the pleasantly cold grass.

" next time " 

" okay then " I ran towards the fountain and took a close look at it . 

" I can draw something like this..." suddenly a idea popped up in my head.

A/N P.O.V

While you were at it , jungkook was just staring at your every action and didn't notice his men checking you out. Your perfect figure made them drool over you.

The bell attached to the choker was jingling as you moved here and there. Suddenly an idea popped up in your head and you went to one of the guards.

" sir can you please stand in front of the fountain? "

" mam but-"

" please?  Just for a minute? "

" okay " he sighed feeling nervous but followed you anyway.

He stood in front of the fountain while you sat away from it in some distance. Putting the diary on the grass, you bent over it and started to draw a rough layout of the fountain and the man too.

After 5 mins, you were done and went to the guard to thank him.

Jungkook on the other hand felt his heart clench uncomfortablely at the site you being near his men. But he was still confused at this feeling since he never got it before. Brushing it aside, he came to you.

Y/N P. O. V

I saw jungkook approaching me so I went to him and showed him the layout.

" is this nice? " I peeked from behind the book.

" hmm " with that he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

" Huh? Ya! Let me go! At-at least put me down! "

He obviously didn't listen and carried me to somewhere.

I hope this was nice!

It was supposed to be longer but I forgot what I was gonna write so Imma just publish this much for now!

PLZ COMMENT

VOTE

AND...

LOVE = INFINITE 💜😘