Chapter 84

~*~*A Week Later~*~*

Y/n POV

I was listening to songs on my phone when a lot of messages popped up on the top of the screen.

I went to check what happened and Hoong Joong had made a group named ' ✨I D I O T S✨ ' making me laugh.

I replied to all the stupidity going on the group while laughing hard.

After some time, Yeosang joined the chat.

Yeosang : Guys! I have a good news!

San: Spit it.

Yeosang: My uncle owns a resort! And he has invited all of us for free, so who's coming?! "

Seonghwa: I'm in!

Wooyoung: Me too

San: Me three

Me: Me four!

Min-gi: All of us are coming

Yeosang: Good, bye.

And with that he left.

Yun-ho: What are we supposed to bring then?

Yeosang: Swimming costume and stuff y'all will need. We are gonna stay there for 3 nights 4 days btw. We will meet at my house after 3 days.

He left again and we started going crazy over the idea.

While chatting, I quickly got changed to leave for the company with Jungkook.

~*~*in the car~*~*

" Jungkook? " I hesitantly took his name. He hummed turning his head to me.

" Umm you won't get angry right? "

" Say the thing first " I hesitated a little but told him anyways.

" So Yeosang's uncle owns a resort and he invited all of us to stay for 3 nights and 4 days " I said in one breathe.

" And you agreed? "

" Yes, I m-mean...everyone i-is coming s-so I have t-to go too " I stuttered seeing his poker face.

" Okay go then " He looked out of the window.

" But you are okay with it right? " I softly asked, holding his arm.

" Yeah just don't get into any trouble " He said caressing my hair but still not looking at me.

" Thank you " I was really happy. I hugged him to which he seemed a little shocked but hugged me back.

" You know, my brother wouldn't let me stay at anyone's house and I'm really happy that I can do it now " I told him, hugging him tighter.

" Probably bc you get into trouble so often " He mocked me. I sighed and shook my head.

" Tell me if you need anything " He said and kissed my forehead.

~*~*Next Day~*~*

I was really excited since we were going to shop the things I'll need. I wore a casual dress which I really liked and went to Jungkook's room.

 I wore a casual dress which I really liked and went to Jungkook's room