Chapter 77

Y/n POV

I woke up and looked down at myself.

*Did I fall asleep in the car?* I mentally questioned myself and turned around to see Jungkook starring back at me.

" Ahhhh! " I screamed and fell of the bed, hitting my back on the nightstand.

" Tiny Thing are y-" Jungkook was cut off by Jin oppa rushing in.

" What happened?! "

" Nothing...Jungkook scared me " I pouted as Jin oppa sent a death glare to Jungkook.

" Don't do that to her! " He scolded as I giggled.

" I didn't sc-"

" I SAID DON'T SCARE HER "

Jungkook groaned and nodded. 

" Good" Jin oppa said and walked out.

" Tiny Thing come here " Jungkook said. I went to him and he suddenly pinned me under him.

" You dare to play in the morning with me? " He said in his raspy tone.

" You scared me " I innocently pouted.

" Don't give me that pout " He said.

" Okay but now let me go, I haven't even changed my dress! "

" You look sexy, don't change it " He dropped his body on me, crushing me under him.

" J-Jungkook get up..Y-You're heavy! " He rolled beside me and suddenly got a call. He picked it up and the other person started speaking and Jungkook replied 'ok' and cut the call.

" Go take a bath, we will have a guest at our house today " He said.

" who is it? "

" You'll see "

I nodded and got up.

~*~*time skip~*~*

I wore a simple blue dress and went to the kitchen.

" You look like a doll Y/n " Jonnie oppa said.

" Thank you " I giggled.

" She's my doll! " Jungkook's voice popped up out of nowhere, making me flinch and Joonie oppa laughed .

" I will leave you two alone, I have some work to do " He said and left after ruffling my hair.

" Come with me, my doll " Jungkook picked me up and carried me to the kitchen.

" Hey put me down! "I tried to wiggle out of his grip.

"Don't wiggle so much " He put me on the kitchen counter and gave me a bowl filled with my fav cereals.

" Do you like gaming? " He asked as he sat in front of me.