Chapter 51

Y/n POV

We ate and then headed back to the car as he started driving again. Soon we were driving on a path attached to a mountain. He drove for the next few minutes and we were now in a forest.

"umm?"

" yeah I wanted to take you here " He drove fast enough till we reached a nice place between the woods.

" wow...this feels so refreshing...I haven't been in nature since years now.." I told jungkook and then looked around. Suddenly I heard jungkook opening the door and he jumped down.

I looked where he was going and he opened the trunk which was a part of the car. 

" Y/n come here " I jumped out too and went to him. 

" Just stand here" I looked at him in disbelief but watched anyways. He bent the seats and pushed them forward and since there were only two, it was much more spacious. Then he pulled the velcro of a rolled bed.

" sit and tell me if its comfortable " I immediately climbed on it after removing my shoes bc it looked so cozy.

" its so soft " I just started rolling here and there right away.

" good then " He came inside too and pressed a button which made the roof go back and it revealed the beautiful evening sky.

" wow this is so beautiful! " I couldn't stop smiling.

" thank you so much...this is what I exactly needed right now " I looked at jungkook.

Jungkook POV

" Anything for you, my tiny thing " I pulled her close and kissed her forehead. She blushed and looked in front of us ,where the valley was.

" well I have some snacks which you might like "

" thank you ..but I will have them when I will feel hungry..you can eat them rn if you want " she said. But she again looked at me and asked.

" do you always go to trips like these? " I shook my head as no.

" then how do you have this car? "

" I got it manufactured specially for you a few days ago I think " her eyes widened.

" WHAT?" She was in pure shock.

" yeah...I thought you might like going to such places so I just got this manufactured "

" are you crazy?..I'm not worth your hard earned money! " I pulled her on my lap and hugged her waist, kissing her on the cheek.

" You are worth everything good " she looked down.

" don't get sad " I laid her down and lied down on the bed myself and cuddled her.

" this is really too much for me.. " she hugged me and buried her face in my chest. I patted her head .

" you will get used to this ..see its night now. Aren't those stars beautiful? " I distracted her.

"mmh..really beautiful " I extended my hand and played calm songs on the bluetooth.

 We were looking at the night sky until y/n said smt.

" jungkook do you k-know who I like?"

" why would you tell me that? " I chuckled.

" because I feel comfortable telling it to you...my friend you killed in the past, yeah she was close to me but I never felt like sharing my personal feeling to her "

" but I also caused many problems for you and your brother "

" yeah thats true ..but anyways..so I l-like.." she paused with shyness in her voice.