I stopped him making him look at me, annoyed.

" now what the fuck is it? " he asked

(A/N : jungkook wasn't naked guys, k?)

" just wanted to tell you that I got the feeling y/n is someone important... I think u should really let her brother go... " I tried convincing him while that woman was disturbing us by moaning.

I looked at her who was touching herself while looking seductively at jungkook , especially his member.
I walked towards her, coldly and slapped her face, hard.

" stfu and fuck off before I kill you " I said, pointing my gun towards her.

She already had no clothes on so she just ran out, completely naked.

I turned to jungkook with an eyebrow raised .

" they both deserve to die a brutal death " he said with no emotion.

" see... Just do it this time and I will make sure yugyeom could never do this again " I said seriously.

" Duh... I would rather feed them both to dogs " he said, covering his left side of face in trustration .

" see I told you because my senses are never wrong " I said, irritated by now.

" hyung, don't tell me what to do pl-" he was saying but I cut him off.

" jungkook u know if yugyeom works for us then we can easily get more money and everything else! " I yelled,angrily.

" are you sure about that? " he asked, suspicious.

" yes " I simply said.

" then what about his sister?! she has already found out about all of us! " he yelled back.

" we can keep her with us, either in the company or our house " I said

" u better be not wrong... And I will ask yugyeom too... Only if he agree's
and if not then u all 3 will die! " he growled.

" I won't " I said and walked out just to see that slut still waiting outside.
She was looking so disgusting to me that I took my gun and shot her in the heart.

I looked at our men who always guard the club.

" clean this Shit " I said coldly while everybody was looking at me

~*~* meanwhile, Y/N P. O. V~*~*

After jimin went out, I went to the window. I tried opening it again but no success. I back faced and slid down the window, with no tears left to cry.

* this guy... Jungkook... He won't be that heartless right?... To like... Kill oppa?... Plus there was no reason to use such harsh language on me and oppa... Why? Just why God?.... Why me?.... Why us? * these thoughts barged in my brain.

He mentioned me becoming his personal maid right? ...it shouldn't be a hard job... After all, my manager nearly killed my legs... Making me walk around the restaurant for nearly the whole time...

But oppa can work for him too right?.... It can't be a super dangerous job.... Right?

I got up, drank some water kept on the night stand and went downstairs.
Lucky me that the door was open.