Harry Hook x Sick! Touch Starved! Reader [I don't know]

I'm not feeling great and I'm just drinking coffee hoping it goes away.
I also happen to be touch-starved and in need of actual human contact (I'm assuming I'm not the only one) so here's my third story about being sick :,)
    Ok so reader-chan and Harry are going to be best friends, so that means insulting each other jokingly.
*shorter than the patience I have for online school*

I sneezed into a tissue and groaned. Being sick sucked, and of course I was sick when something fun was going on, rather than 'just another day.'
I rubbed my temples and rested against the headboard.
"Crap . . ." I muttered as I heard someone knock.
"Who is it?" I called hoarsely.
"It's me." Harry said. "And you sound like shit."
"It's open!"
He walked in and looked at me.
"You look like shit too."
I rolled my eyes.
"Thanks dickhead."
He chuckled and walked over to feel my temperature. I sighed a little. His hand was cold and it felt nice.
"Got your hot."
"Aww thanks!" I said with a shit-eating grin.
"Not in that way dumbass."
I fake-pouted and he smirked.
"Cmon, let me take your temperature."
"Fine, just don't make me deep-throat it." (A/N I almost said this to my parents but I caught myself)
    I opened my mouth and relaxed my tongue. He put the thermometer in my mouth and I sighed slightly. After less than a minute, I heard it beep and I crossed my eyes to try and look at the number.
    "I got it." Harry said, taking the thermometer. "Ouch, 102.6." (39.2 C)
    "It doesn't feel that bad though." I said with a frown.
    "Yeah because Mal said she gave you drugs half an hour ago."
    I groaned.
    "I thought I was actually getting betterrrrr." I whined.
    "Nope, you're just high." Harry grinned sitting on the edge of my bed. "I have to go, Mal just sent me to check on you-"
    I grabbed his wrist as he stood up.
    "Wait." I said quietly. "Please don't go."
    Harry frowned at me and sat back down.
    "Are you ok?"
    I nodded and gripped (A/N autocorrect put groped??) his sleeve tightly.
    "Yeah I'm just a little . . ." I couldn't think of the word.
    "Horny?"
    I flushed bright red and kicked him.
    "Not that idiot!"
    He laughed.
    "I know I'm just teasing. What's wrong?"
    I shrugged, letting go of him and fiddling with my hands.
    "I don't know . . . I want something but I don't know what it is."
    I grabbed my pillow and held it tightly, trying to think of what I wanted. At some point I got fed up and buried my face in my pillow.
    "Ohh, I think I know what you want." Harry said.
    I looked up at him slightly. He scooped me into his arms before I could protest and held me. I squeaked a little, but felt instantly at ease.
    "You're just touch starved." he said calmly.
    "Is that what it's called?" I muttered into his shoulder.
    He chuckled.
    "Yeah, and it's perfectly fine. If you wanted cuddles you only had to ask."
    I randomly started shivering and I felt him rub my back a little.
    "You were burning up a second ago, and now you're cold?"
    "Welcome to physical mood swings." I said randomly.
    He laughed silently and hummed, resting his cheek against the side of my head.
    "Thank you." I mumbled, beginning to feel embarrassed at the position we were in.
    "Of course Love."
    I sighed in happiness and shut my eyes.
    "Sleep Love, I'll be here when you wake up."
    "Mm, I love you Harry." I said without thinking.
    "I love you too Y/N."

    I think to myself "I feel lonely, so I'll write something about being touch starved!" thinking it'll make me feel better, but it ends up making me feel wORSE because I know I can only invent stuff like that to happen.
    It's 50 degrees F where I live, (10 degrees C for people who have a metric system that makes sense) which isn't bad honesAT ALL, but I live in the south west so this is cold for me.
    (Plus it's windy as fuck)

OK! So warning for the next story, there will be drugging involved, like some asshole drugging your drink and shit, I'll have the warning in that story too dw, but yeah be prepared for that

Ok that's all I got for today hoomans, remember:
Wash your hands
Stay safe
And love yourself <3
~Lila