Harry Hook x Reader [Naive]

Bruh school is getting to me, I almost put the MLA heading like wtf
(Not me writing this during class lmao)
Ugh I feel like dying, my teacher deadass asked how we're coping with covid and I just
"I've been reading sad.... Books."

oK sO
I write all my stories on the same google doc so the things I didn't post are in my version history, so I went looking for stuff I didn't post to see if I can revise it or anything like that
....
Holy shit this is my hundredth story tf-
Angst/Fluff (ending is f l u f f y)

    Everything was in slow motion. He smiled as he kissed Audrey. Hell, he grabbed her by the waist and kissed her. I smiled through the tears as he looked over at me with a horrified look on his face.
    "Y/N I-"
    "No no! I get it! I'm never enough for anyone, so why should I be enough for you? If I wasn't able to make you happy, then that's that. You can have him Audrey."
    "Y/N!" he called as I walked away.
    People had this pattern with me. Men would date me, then dump me for some girl. I would never keep a boyfriend for longer than three months. After THAT dump, I was kinda through with dating. I was just lying on the bed, exhausted. Not like, the physical exhausted, the mental exhausted. My heart was heavy and my eyes were too. I breathed and shut my eyes. I relaxed my body and fell asleep.
~
Harry's POV
"What the hell's with Y/N?" I shouted.
I was getting sick of this. She's been avoiding me for days. And I was panicking a bit. What happened to her? Is she okay? Why was she avoiding me?
    "I'm sure she's fine." Uma said
    I sat down with my face in my hands.
    "Yeah, but what if she's not?" I whispered.
~
    Y/N's POV
    At some point I decided that I should just get out of bed. I put on a long sleeve shirt and leggings. I grabbed my book and walked through the halls. Harry walked up to me and grabbed my shoulders.
    "I'm sick of this. Tell me what's been going on."
    I shook my head and pulled my arm away
    "Y/N . . ." he growled.
    I shook my head again, trying to hide my tears. He saw them anyway and pulled me close to him. He grabbed my chin with his fingers and kissed me. He used his thumb to wipe the tears from my eyes. I melted into him for a second, then pulled away.
    "No." I said with a shaky voice.
    "Y/N I-"
    "Harry. I know what's going to happen. I'm going to fall for you hard. Then you're going to realize that there are much better people out there than me. It's not your fault. It's always happened." I said.
    He looked heartbroken. I smiled sadly. I wiped away my tears on my sleeve and looked up at him.
    "I really like you Harry. I do. But I have to break my own heart before you do."
    I left, my hands in my hoodie pockets.

*TIME SKIP BC ON WATTPAD TIME HAS NO MEANING*

"Y/N!" I heard behind me. "What's the deal with skipping classes?" Audrey said, snobbily.
    "I haven't been skipping classes. I've been taking mental health days."
    "Oh yeah? So what? You're just sad! You don't have to act like the center of the universe because I took your little boyfriend." she spat.
    I looked up at her coolly.
    "So it's not okay for me to take a mental health day because of a REAL condition that I have, but it's okay to skip class to vape in the bathroom?"
    Audrey went crimson as a teacher walked up to her with a raised eyebrow.
    "You've been vaping in the bathroom?" she asked.
    "N-No Ms. Hill! It's Y/N! She's jealous that I took her boyfriend away from her!"
    "I have proof." I said quietly.
    I showed Ms. Hill my phone and she looked at the picture I had taken, then looked at Audrey.
    "Come with me." she said and walked out.
    I sighed and I chewed on the side of my cheek and doodled on my notebook.
    "Hey girl." Uma said, sitting across from me.
    I glanced up and gave her a small smile.
    "Hey."
    "I talked to Harry." she said suddenly.
    "Well that concludes the small talk section of our conversation." I mumbled.
    "I'm serious." she said. "He's miserable. I know your track record with men isn't amazing, but-"
    "I've been through this before." I said, looking up at her with a slight glare. "I turned down a guy once because I thought he was going to repeat the pattern, and he was really upset. He kept saying that he really loved me, and that he wasn't like the rest and I gave in because I was naive enough to believe him."
    Uma looked down at the table.
    "Sorry."
    "Don't be, it's not your fault."
    "But take it from someone who knows. Harry, a villain, is better at treating a woman than any pretty boy prince that will ever live here. He's been in love with you since day one, and if he breaks your heart, I'll kick his ass and date you myself." (A/N please do ;-;)
    I laughed slightly and looked at my hands.
    "I do really like him . . ."
    "Yeah you do! When you were with that so-called 'boyfriend' of yours, I would always catch you staring at each other~"
    "I'll THINK about it."
    She grinned and flicked my forehead.
    "You better."

    T i m e   s k i p

    I was lying on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I really liked him, of course I did, but this was such a bad idea. I didn't want to get my heart broken again, and if it was by his hands, it would hit me harder than everyone else combined. I rolled over and groaned into the pillow.
    Someone knocked at the door, making me jump.
    "Coming!"
    I rolled over and went to open the door. Harry was standing there with his hands in his pockets.
    "Harry." I half whispered.
    "Hi, I know you basically trust no one in terms of romantic relationships, but I honestly don't know why anyone would leave you. You're so amazing, and sweet, and I don't know what I'll do without you. I don't care how long it takes for you to trust me. If it works in the end, I'll take it."
    I stared at him with big eyes. Yes I had heard versions before, but never had they made me feel like this.
    "It's still a no huh?" He said, running his hands through his hair. "I'm sorry, I'll g-"
    I grabbed him and slammed my lips on his. We stood there for a few seconds before I pulled away. Harry was bright red and a little shocked, which made me giggle.
    "It's a yes then?" he asked.
    I smiled and nodded.
    "BUT. Break my heart I break your bones."
    "Deal." he smiled.

    Yall are lucky I edited it instead of posting the raw thing, it was . . . not good lmao.
BRUH THIS WAS FROM JANUARY! BACK WHEN LIFE WAS OK! HOLY SHIIITTTTTT!!!