Harry Hook X Bullied! Reader [Safe]

Harry Hook x Bullied! Reader [Safe]

    Oh. My. GOD. 3k?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! HOLY SHITT!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS! YALL ARE AWESOME!! May I just say, I get excited about views, and then I see someone else with fucking 26mil. BUT WHATEVER!!!!! Yall have upped my confidence and self esteem with my writing and, thank you. You have done so much for me, and I don't know yall, but thank you. For everything.

Everyday was sheer tourture. Hair pulling, locker slamming, bathroom beatings, you name it. Y/N is a quiet person. She doesn't stand up for herself because 'it's just easier that way.' Audrey and her friends would intensely bully the poor girl. She was technically a villain kid, though she sure didn't act like it. She was extremely shy and easily scared.

Y/N POV

    "Out of my way bitch."
    I squeaked and ran to the wall. Audrey smirked and kicked me in the stomach. My face welled up in tears as she spat in my face. I pressed my back against the wall and slid down, trying to control my breathing.
    "Did I tell you to sit down?"
    "N-no." I said at barely a whisper.
    "You know what to do whore."
    I whimpered and followed the clique to the bathroom, mentaly preparing myself for what was about to happen.

    Harry POV

    I watched as Y/N followed Audrey, a terrified look on her face, and tears streaming down her face. I've always been . . . protective of Y/N. And I needed to know what the hell was going on. She's been avoiding me, and she practically runs when Audrey comes up to me. Curiosity taking over, I stood next to the bathroom to listen in. I heard crying mixed with screaming.
    "YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN TAKE HIM FROM ME?!"
    "N-no! I-I swear!"
    There was another scream and a muffled sob.
    "YOU. ARE. NOTHING."
    The sobbing got louder. Then, Audrey came out with her friends and I stepped out in front of them. Aurdey looked at me and gave me a big, fake, smile.
    "Oh! Hello Harry!"
    "What did you do to Y/N?"'
    She looked at me in confusion, but I saw right through the act.
    "What do you mean Harry?" she said in a falsely sweet tone.
    "Bullshit Audrey. What did you do?"
    "Oh Harry, I was protecting you! Y/N is a little whore. She puts on that shy act before breaking your heart by sleeping with some rando.
    "More bullshit. Y/N is the sweetest girl in the world, and she'd never do anything like that. So go fuck yourself, and leave Y/N alone."
    Audrey stormed off with a hmph.

Y/N POV

    "What do you mean Harry?"
    "Bullshit Audrey. What did you do?"
    "Oh Harry, I was protecting you! Y/N is a little whore. She puts on that shy act before breaking your heart by sleeping with some rando.
    "More bullshit. Y/N is the sweetest girl in the world, and she'd never do anything like that. So go fuck yourself, and leave Y/N alone."

    I was cleaning up my face when I heard this. Did he really think that? He stood up for me. I grabbed some gause from my bag and wrapped it around my stomach, and tried to clean up my busted lip, but that was a lost cause. I assumed that he had left so I walked out of the bathroom to see his face. He reached out and touched my lip gently. My eyes welled up in tears for the twentieth time and I shook my head, trying to back myself away from him. But he grabbed me by the waist and kissed me. When he pulled away, I smiled softly.
    "You have blood on your lips."
    "Hm."
    He kissed me again and took me to his dorm. He examined my lip and his brow furrowed.
    "Where else?"
    "Stomach." I murmured
    Harry pulled off my shirt and he took off the hastily applied gause. He unwrapped it, his eyes flickering back and forth from my stomach to my boobs.
    "Lie down."
    I did so and he put his cold hand on my stomach and I let out a happy hum. I heard him chuckle as he cleaned my stomach up. When he finished, he pressed another kiss to my lips. I sighed with the happys.
    "Why didn't you tell me?"
    I sniffed and turned my head and tried not to meet his eyes. He grabbed my head, his hands gentle yet firm.
    "It was just . . . easier. If I got you involved, Audrey would have clearly found out and I would have gotten . . ." my voice broke.
    "Hey, hey, hey, it's okay. You're safe."
    He kissed me with love and passion.
    "You're safe." He repeated into my hair.