Harry Hook X Soulmate! Reader [REQUEST]

(Descendants three btw, after the fight where everyone's back at the island)

Harry POV

I rested my head on the counter, watching Uma scream at Gil for calling her Shrimpy. I honestly didn't believe in this crap, so why was I so torn up about it?
    'They're not here . . . and I doubt Uma's gonna get us out.' I thought.
    My shift ended and I left the shop, clearly upset and confused. I walked up to the barrier and looked at it, my anger rising.
    "DAMN IT!" I screamed, going to punch it. But instead of making contact, My fist extended fully. There was a hole right where my arm was, and it was getting bigger. I pulled back and stared at the mist, that was fading away. Uma came up behind me and screamed in happiness.
    "Mal let us go!" she shouted, running out towards the bridge.
    I stared out to the kingdom. They were there . . . his soulmate.

    TIME SKIP

    I walked through the oddly clean halls and looked around in confusion. Everything was, happy. It was weird. Like no one was scared that something would happen. I was so wrapped up in my thoughts, I didn't see the H/C haired girl in front of me. I felt the impact on my chest as the girl was knocked down onto the floor.
    "Oh, sorry love." I said, reaching my hand out to help her up.
    She brushed her hair out of her face and looked up at me with big eyes. I felt my heart stop. She looked up and me and seemed to shrink under me. Her eyes were bright E/C, and her skin was a beautiful shade of S/C.
    "I-It's fine!" she said shyly.   
Her voice was beautiful. She turned pink when she noticed me staring and pushed her glasses up her nose (A/N shhhhhh . . . just imagine kiddos).
"I-I'm going to b-be late." she whispered, speed walking down the crowded halls.
    That was her. She was his soulmate.
    T I M E  S K I P
    3rd POV
    He had a few classes with her, and she had warmed up to him a bit. He had gotten over his initial shock of her . . . well, existence. And he flirted with her quite a lot. He loved seeing her blush and stutter, trying to comprehend what happened. Back to reality!
    Harry set his bag down, and sat down in his seat next to Y/N. She looked over at him and gave him a smile that made his heart melt. He flashed her a smexy lil smirk and she turned red and hid her face in her hands. Harry laughed.
    "Aw~ Fallen for me that fast love?~"
    "Stooooooop." she moaned from under her hands.
    He grabbed her wrists and pulled her hands from her face and put his face close to hers. She turned an even brighter shade of red and Harry laughed again.
    "You really are too easy."
    "S-Shut up."
    Harry continued to chuckle to himself as the lesson went on.

    *Time skip to the end of the lesson bc its friday, let us read Wattpad without thinking about school.*
    Harry POV

    Y/N and I were walking down the halls as she clutched her books to her chest and covered her face with her hair. I bent down and tucked her hair behind her ear, her face exploded in red again as I chuckled at her nervousness. We sat down at our next class and I noticed a new kid in class. He had blonde hair to his shoulders and a purple polo. The teacher, Mr. Varges, walked in the room and gestured to the boy.
    "This is Jay, son of Rapunzal. Y/N, if you could sit with him and help him catch up."
    She nodded and stood up from her spot to sit next to him. I felt my chest tighten at this. Everyone knew I was protective of Y/N, except for Y/N herself. The way he looked at her made me clench my fist. I breathed raggedly until the lesson ended. I made sure I was next to her when we walked out. We ended up walking into the forest and I snapped out of it, realizing that I wasn't at the school.
    "Um, Y/N? Where are we?"
    "Hm? Oh, w-well I wanted . . . I wanted to show you something."
    I smirked, knowing she was too innocent to mean THAT.
    "Oh?~" I asked, still smirking.
    She looked puzzled until her eyes widened and hit me in the arm with her books.
    "NOT THAT PERVERT!!!" She squealed.
    I laughed and beckoned for her to continue. She reached under her shirt and pulled out a pouch. She opened it up and grabbed something from inside it. She looked at me with a very uncharacteristic smirk. She whipped her hand out of the pouch and threw its contents on me. I instantly covered my face and fanned the glitter away and looked at her in confusion. She smiled and ran into the forest. I tried to run after her, when I realized my feet weren't on the floor. I was floating.
    "Y/N WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO ME?!" I screamed at where she ran to.
    She giggled as she floated from the forest. I stared at her in awe. She had a pair of fairy wings on her back that glimmered like rainbows in the sunlight. She flew up to me and looked at my helpless form. She laughed and I looked at her wings.
    "What the hell Y/N . . ." I murmured as I fell back to the floor. Her wings shook and disappeared, as she fell a few feet to the ground.
    "Wait . . . Y/N, who's your mom?"
    Her smile disappeared.
    "Tinkerbell."
    I looked at her for a solid five seconds and she started to cry.
    "I d-didn't want t-t-to tell y-you because I d-didn't know if y-you'd h-hate me or not! I k-know all this b-bad blood between your d-dad and my mom would m-make y-you-"
    I grabbed her by the waist and kissed her.
    "Y/N, I never believed in that . . . soulmate bullshit. I didn't. But the longer I tried to convince myself that it was fake, the weaker I became. So I've been looking for her for years. I came to the conclusion that she wasn't on the Isle. So when I came here, when I met YOU, I knew. You're the one. You're my soulmate." I finished.
    She wiped her eyes and looked at me.
    "What does this mean?"
    "Well love, assuming you accept my confession, I'd say you were my girlfriend."
    She blushed and looked at her feet.
    "And if I refuse?"
    My heart stopped.
    "Then we'll be friends."
    She looked up at me with a sad expression, and I was ready to cry. Her face broke into a big smile. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed me.
    "You're my soulmate."

    [A/N It makes me happy that someone requested this!!! Thank you so much @Roseblossems!!]