Harry Hook X Curvy! Shy! Reader

Harry Hook x Curvy! Shy! Reader

Ok, so instead of them having a dorm room system, they're gonna have homes. You live alone in an apartment.

I groaned and hugged my waist. I was walking to the coffee shop and I could see a group of frat boys pass by. All of them were undressing me with their eyes. I wasn't even wearing anything provocative!! I was wearing a long sleeve dress that went down to my knees. That was it! One of them wolf whistled and I hugged myself tighter. I hurried into the shop and ordered my drink. The barista was a guy. He kept looking at my chest and I crossed my arms. He glanced up at me with a smirk that made me squirm uncomfortably. He took my order and I hurriedly walked over to a table and sat down. After a few minutes a waitress came over and slammed my coffee down with more force than necessary.
"Ya know if you covered up more than that wouldn't happen."
I hunched over and grabbed my coffee, sipping it. I was sitting in the corner of the shop, trying to blend into the wall. A boy walked into the busy shop and ordered something. He spotted me in the corner and met my eyes. I could feel myself panic as he came over.
"Do you mind if I sit here? Everywhere else is full." (A/N *harry potter music plays*)
I nodded and looked at my hands. He took the seat across from me and smiled kindly.
"So what's your name love?"
"U-um . . . Y/N."
"I'm Harry. Harry Hook. Sorry that I asked to share."
"I-It's fine."
I shifted in my seat, pressing myself against the wall. I guess something shook the table because my coffee spilled onto my dress. I gasped and winced in pain. Harry grabbed some napkins and went to help dry me off.
"N-No! It's okay! I can do it myself." I said.
"It's my fault, I'm sorry." He came rather close and began wiping off the coffee from my dress. My face scrunched up and I looked at the wall. He stopped and looked at me.
"Um . . . I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."
I smiled slightly.
"It's okay . . . I'll just . . . clean myself up in the bathroom."
I speed walked into the bathroom with the small smile still on my face. I locked the door behind me and I laughed to myself. I grabbed some wet paper towels and cleaned the coffee off my chest.

Harry POV

When Y/N left to clean her dress off, a few boys walked up to me. They seemed like the kinda guys that got whatever they asked for, mama's boys, ya know? One of them, who I'm guessing is the leader, put their hands on the table and got in my face.
"What's your deal with her?"
I raised my eyebrows.
"Umm what?"
"The girl you were sitting with. What's your deal with her? You her boyfriend?"
Y/N came out of the bathroom and saw the group and squeaked. I looked at her fear and quickly walked over to her.
"Yeah I am."
She blushed and looked up at me in confusion. The group glared at me and the 'leader' regained himself.
"Prove it."
I looked down at the blushing girl and gave her an apologetic look. I bent down and kissed her softly. When I pulled away, the boys were gone. I looked back down at her. She had tears in her eyes and stormed out of the coffee shop.
"Shit." I muttered under my breath.
I hurried after her. She was walking down the street by a construction site. A guy came over and hit her butt. She jumped and moved away, hugging herself. I speed walked over to her and grabbed her hand.
"W-Wait, Y/N, I'm sorry. Those boys . . . they asked me if we were dating and the look on your face . . . I wasn't about to let you get harassed by them. So I told them that we were, and I'm so sorry!" I rambled.
She looked up at me and sighed with a small smile. She came up to me and hugged me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her.
"Thank you." she murmured into his chest.
She thrust a piece of paper into my hands with a red face and ran off. I looked at the paper. It was her number. I smiled and put her in my contacts.

~A few months later~
    Y/N's POV

    I put on a cute denim cami dress and black long sleeve and grabbed my purse. I waited outside my apartment complex. Harry arrived and I smiled at him like a little kid. He chuckled at me and kissed the top of my head. He took my hand and we walked to a movie theater. We watched a horror that made me grab his hand at every jumpscare. Harry would laugh at me every time and kiss my forehead. There was one that nearly made me scream full on. My hands were shaking and my breath was ragged. Harry lifted the arm rest and pulled me close to him. I sighed into his chest and calmed down my nerves.
    "You wanna stay the night?" I asked as we were walking out of the theater.
    Harry grinned.
    "I'd love to."
    We went back to my house and I changed into an oversized hoodie.
    I brushed my teeth and did other various night stuff then lied down with Harry. He held me against him and I fell asleep into his warmth.

    I was happy.

    Damn that was cheesy as shit. Arite, love ya!

    ~Lila