Harry Hook x Reader [Silence]

So this...

Yeahhhhh sorry. I cried when the idea came into my head, like before I even wrote it.

*Big Boi Angst*

Y/N POV

"Hey baby!"

...

"Harry, what do you want for dinner?"

...

"I'm going out, I'll be back around ten 'kay?"

...

It had been like this for weeks. Every time I'd try to talk to Harry it'd be either silence or a grunt. After a few days I got used to it. It was probably just him overworking himself. He was normally sweet and romantic towards me, but now it was just . . . silence.

I figured it was my fault. I was always so bubbly and happy. It was probably annoying him and he needed a breather.

I sat on the couch, my legs curled underneath myself, deep in thought. I'd get it if he needed a bit of space for a bit, but for almost a month? Time to take action! (*insert adorable reader-chan doing a puffy-face-pout*)

I curled my hair and put on a tiny nightgown. It was laced up tight so my waist would look a bit smaller. I heard the front door open and I fluffed up my hair onto one shoulder. It was late into the night, Harry had said that Uma needed him to stay later than usual for a little while, so he could help her at the shop, I didn't question it too much.

"Hey baby~" I said, leaning on the door frame.

I didn't normally try this hard for sex, but if it would help get him out of his 'mood', then I'd do it.

He glanced at me in acknowledgement and took off his coat.

"How about . . . we play a game?~ I'll be yours for the whole night, you can do whatever you want~" (A/N I- I can't.)

He shook his head.

"Not feeling like it tonight."

And that was the end of it.

He just went inside the bedroom, kicked off his shoes, and lied down.

I tried so hard! I had to stuff myself into a goddamn female death trap, just for 5 words! 5 WORDS!!! I felt . . . kinda heartbroken. I unlaced the back of the death trap and changed into one of his T-shirts. I missed him, and it reminded me of what it would feel like when he wrapped his arms around me.

It hit me like a ton of bricks. Harry hadn't held me for so long, that I had to use his shirts just to remember what it felt like. He hadn't kissed me, held my hand, or made any physical contact other than brushing against my side by accident.

I stumbled over to the couch, trying not to choke on my sobs. They were leaking out faster than I could comprehend.

"Y/N."

'My name . . .' I thought 'He said my name . . .'

I looked over to the doorway to see Harry, with his hair all messed up and pissed off eyes.

"Please shut up, I'm trying to sleep."

With that, he went back to bed.

"I was wrong." I whispered to myself. "He said a total of 12 words to me."

He didn't even notice, or care, that I was crying. He just told me to shut up. My breath caught and my hands flew to my throat, trying to breathe. My eyesight turned fuzzy and I slumped to the side onto the couch.